Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Considine For Scotland ( Here we go again )

Don't shoot the messenger, just starting a Topic based on the BBC Sport Scotland takeaway from the Weekend there.

Team-mates McKenna and Michael Devlin have both received Scotland call-ups, yet Considine is constantly overlooked. With McKenna likely to still be injured come the Euro 2020 qualifiers with San Marino and Russia next month, is it time to give Considine his chance?

See at the end of the day, I don't believe he's good enough to play International Football, never has been, but that's down to a number of reasons, the main one being that he's been played out of his Natural position for far too long. Maybe if he was selected as a Centre Back consistently for the past 10 years, and he showed the same level of improvement that he has done in that time, because he has improved, don't really care what anyone says on that, then maybe, because lets face it, he's been our best CB this season, he very rarely puts a foot wrong and he's cut out a lot of his nervous errors and mistakes that he was well known for in bigger games, of course they still creep in from time to time, but he's reliable.

Is he worse than the likes of Devlin, Hanley, even McKenna to an extent? McKenna has time on his side, Considine doesn't, but if Lewis Stevenson got a sympathy Cap, then I think Andy should get one as lets face it, he cannot be worse than some of the Donkeys that been called up previously.

Give him a start against San Marino! Moan the Considine  :rofl:

* I have had no IPTV for 4 days now, I'm bored and pulling my hair out, this is to blame for this Topic.