Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hearts - Dons - League Cup 1/4

Both teams playing some horrific football, so hard to see it being a classic.  We should hopefully take some confidence from Saturday's game, in that we didn't concede and scored two goals...

Difficult place to go to at the best of times, but i'm sure we'll see another DM over thinking tactic. Be interesting to see what, if any, changes he makes for this.

Out

Bed

Sofa

Work

2-1 Hearts, Cosgrove

Our record down there isn't great at all, is it? I can't see us going at them despite their piss poor start to the season, just not McInnes' style I'm afraid. He will make it harder than it has to be, but nobody will care if we get into the Semi Final.

Hopefully they get beat today as well, get their fans even more restless heading into Wednesday.

Cosgrove will come in for Main, that's the only guaranteed change I can think of, maybe Logan for Vyner too, can't understand why he made that change yesterday unless Vyner was carrying a knock, or he was trying to get minutes into Logan.

I'd take yesterdays shit all day long if it meant the same outcome!

Lewis

Logan

Devlin

Considine

Leigh

Ferguson

Campbell

McLennan

Wilson

Hedges

Cosgrove

Nailed on to be an absolute hoof-fest, might as well play Cosgrove and Main together up front.

I'm not sure we will ever see that happen but I honestly don't think it's as bizarre a combination as it looks on paper. Would we really be any worse off by getting Gallagher to fuck out the team and playing 2 strikers? I for one don't think we would. Of course it goes without saying I'd rather see Wilson alongside Cosgrove but each passing week that goes by with him kicking his heels on the bench makes me wonder what the deal is with him. I can only rationalise it that he has some sort of injury which the club are trying to keep secret that limits his participation. It cannot be that DM doesn't fancy him in the system we play. If that were the case it would have been pointless signing him permanently.

Record at Tynecastle is pretty pathetic. I'm half hoping that Hearts win today's Edinburgh derby on the grounds that they are so shite that they don't have 2 wins on the trot in them. However it would give them confidence and could start a revival. Nope just cant get any enthusiasm at all for this game.

Only changes I can see are Cosgrove in for Main and Logan in for Vyner. We looked slightly better at the back on Saturday when Logan came on. Cannot see there being any change to our hoofball approach and after watching Hearts yesterday they will have the exact same approach. Can be see it being a long painful evening that might go all the way to penalties.

In

Work then pub

Away end

Back to Flat

0-1 no Dons scorer