Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Livi - Dons - Sat - 3PM

A team with the same record as us over the last five games, so can see this one being a draw.  Hopefully some of those injuries we collected on the weekend turn out to be scares. I see Gallagher's injury isn't as bad as they feared.

Hopefully a break from Pittodrie does the team good, although it doesn't sound like our away support are all that flash anymore. Depending on who you talk to anyway.  DM really needs to start playing Wilson. He cannot keep wasting him for the last 5-10 minutes out wide.

Out

bed

bed

bed

1-1, Mcginn

No idea who is going to be fit to play on Saturday especially in midfield. Would expect Logan to replace Vyner if fit as he was poor again on Saturday. Definitely not a right back. Rest of back 3 as is as they are all we have. If Ojo and Bryson are both out along with Campbell would go with Ferguson and McGinn in the middle with Wilson in behind Cosgrove and Hedges and McLennan wide. Livingston seem to be having the same issues we are with injuries and suspension.

In

Train then pub next to Livingston North station

Away end

Train back to the capital

2-0 Wilson and Hedges.

Wouldn't like to guess the 11 to be honest, has there been any updates on Ojo & Bryson at all? I know Gallagher's came back more positive than first feared.

If Ojo is missing and Campbell is fit, I'd imagine Campbell will replace him, maybe Wilson in for Bryson, but more advanced and not so much box to box. Hoping Cosgrove pulls his finger out, been rather poor overall the last 2 games, but I still wouldn't be tempted to drop him for Main.

Would like to see Logan back in for Vyner, I think Logan has a better delivery and is probably better at getting up and down the wing, more natural to him than it is to Vyner, Vyner is a CB in my opinion, but can clearly fill in at RB if needed.

Don't think there will be much in the game, will plump for 1-0 Dons, Hedges t score again.

Could be a blessing in disguise. Forced to change the formation because of the injuries.

4-4-2 if Campbell is fit

Logan-Devlin-Considine-Leigh

Hedges-Ferguson-Campbell-McGinn

Wilson-Cosgrove

If Campbell isn’t fit I think we see Hedges in center mid and McLennan comes in wide.

Fairly certain Campbell will replace Ojo if indeed Ojo has done his hammy. Also have to think that with ankle ligament damage, even if it's just a bad sprain, that Bryson is out at least 3 weeks...…..longer if its more than a sprain. So likely Ferguson dropping back a bit (not really his best use tbh) with Hedges and A.N. Other completing the midfield. Agree about Logan coming back in for Vyner….think we can all see Vyner is a centre back and really only good enough to be emergency cover at right back.

Lack of players will hopefully force McInnes to change tactics and go with 2 up top. I know a lot of our fans have already written Main off as gowder but I really don't think we have seen enough of him to do that at this point. He wasn't great at St Mirren....but then again the whole team were shyte that day and he was by no means the worst performer. Cosgrove was horrendously bad on Saturday...…..so bad I really think he needs dropping to get him to buck his ideas up and I think it would be a good game to see how Main and Wilson perform as a strike duo. However in reality I don't see this happening and Cosgrove will likely start and DM will still find a way of playing the rancid 4-5-1.

Hoping to be in for this one, although not expecting any great entertainment.

No prediction for the score, either team could win this and with our tombola definitely in use just too many variables to be confident of any outcome.

That was an absolute robbery. Just about every player in red had a stinker, particularly McGinn who wasted the ball every time he touched it more or less. We got overrun and bullied all over the pitch, if they had a striker with an ounce of composure, they would have won comfortably.

Sounded like an absolute horror show yet we come away with 3 points and a clean sheet. The fans certainly made themselves heard and I sincerely hope it's a wake up call to the Manager that we can't continue to put in these types of performances, we are capable of much better yet our Manager persists. I get we have Injury issues, but so do they and they still outfought and outplayed us, but as Slim alluded too, they are powderpuff up front, thankfully.

Different players but the same long ball shite again. We robbed Livingston today and as others have said if they had a decent striker we would have lost by three or 4 and could have had no complaint. Fact we are third is a reflection of how shite the league is nothing else. Not sure how much longer I can sit through shite like that.

Horrendous performance and the fact that we have risen to 3rd place is purely cosmetic.....other sides have faced at least one of the arse cheeks by now, some have faced both. We have that dubious pleasure coming up in the forthcoming weeks and as it stands, given our current form we can expect a couple of total horsings.

We do have a bizarrely large injury list right now, but we comfortably have the third biggest playing budget and as such should be able to play teams like Livi off the park given the enormous financial disparity. However Livi also had a few injuries to contend with and despite that managed to totally play us off the park. The result we got was a mugging that should be shown on Crimewatch rather than Sportscene.

Felt sorry for Main, only service he got was 60 yard bombs up the park from Consi, Vyner and particularly Devlin. And not a team-mate within 20 yards of him. McGinn and Gallagher were totally useless, Campbell not great (and lay so deep he was more of a 3rd central defender), Hedges largely anonymous save for the cross for our 1st goal. Joe had another horror moment which directly led to them hitting the bar where they really should have scored (although he did make a save first half that certainly prevented a goal). Vyner continues to prove he is a central defender being played out of position. Ferguson....worked hard but gave away too many fouls.

Cant see us troubling Hearts midweek on this form. The thought of sevco next weekend fills me with dread. They would have stuck 5 past us today. McInnes and co cannot have managed to blank out the cacophony of boos ringing out from our fans from around the half hour mark onwards. The result is absolutely the only positive we can take from today (well maybe if our injury list hasn't grown any bigger but thats still to be confirmed).

That contract extension is looking like a worse decision with each passing week.

Watched it there on Alba & it was certainly a lot worse than it sounded at the time. Just a totally inept performance with absolutely zero cohesion, we don't have a particular style of Football. I would have thought playing Gallagher RWB would have made more sense than playing McGinn there. Livingston cut us open too many times with absolute ease and Erskine's fresh air swipe in particular was criminal, thankfully for us. The midfield got absolutely bullied by Bartley, and Main offered the square root of fuck all, he had plenty of balls played up to him, head/chest and feet and he pretty much lost possession every time, granted he never got service from the wide areas in and around the box, but his overall play was fucking abysmal.

We are going to suffer a doing at some point, today could quite easily have been 4 or 5 in Livingston's favour, there keeper had literally fuck all to do ( other than pick the ball out of the net ) and they can absolutely feel aggrieved, the fact we've been outplayed by Livingston is pretty disappointing. However, we take the Clean Sheet and the 3 points, guess for the time being that's all that matters.