Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Killer Relationships

SeeBass

Was sat in the flat by myself the other day when a strange thought crossed my mind.  I've lived on our own for 20 years come 1st October.  Love women but have never really felt the need to be in a long term relationship with a lady.  Maybe it is the disability aspect of it.  You know we have enough stuff to deal with physically without having said unnecessary drama from a girl after honeymoon period is over.  Also have a general distrust of people anyhow.  Folk often say to me why don't I or why haven't we joined an Aberdeen supporters club yet but just because we support same football team as somebody doesn't mean I'm going to get on with these people or even like them. 

However the bizarre moment came when thinking about why men and women go on to kill their partner or ex over interest in another person.  Personally don't think we've ever been programmed to be with somebody 50 plus years so why can't folk see it as an opportunity to spread their wings a little and move on towards something potentially better for us.  There is plenty of choice in this world.  Variety the spice of life right??  I do understand topic so much more complicated though.  Sometimes one does believe 25% brain damage from birth shall always make SeeBass think slightly different where rest of society concerned.           

Interesting post. Like you, I have trust issues with humanity. Well, I still give every stranger the benefit of doubt. It's just that I expect most of them to be shite with greater life experience. Instinct differentiates pretty quickly and there's fun in that of course.

The main reason why they kill or assault their ex's is simple jealousy and inadequacy. In an ideal world, they would move on but where they feel they're punching above their weight already, or if their environment history was one of controlling and possession, they are frightened of losing a part of themselves, a relationship that can kid them that they're "normal", a man capable of severely injuring others for no good reason being highly abnormal of course.

My reasons are more psychosomatic, as i posted back in September/October 2018 i had finally had the courage to go see my Doctor, aged 45 at the time and for 40 bloody years i have struggled with a medical condition i was so embarrassed to speak to anyone, including my brother.

Over the years with my own inability to form deep relations with women i stayed clear, got to the point where i would be physically sick trying to get a partner.

Now nearly a year since my operation, yeah i finally have a tadger due to the operation and rebuilding of it. I still cant seem to be able to overcome my mental barriers on opening up to the opposite sex, defo not gay, just feel when i see woman, bending over and seeing their bodies i look between me legs and go :: christ o' mighty how do i satisfy that deep cunt. (some women can be VERY shallow) but i just dont know where to turn to.

Lesbians manage to satisfy each other without requiring a tadger at all. (And despite popular belief....they don't all strap one on either). Read a book on female anatomy/physiology. The root of the female orgasm does not lie deep in the cunt.....

• 4 weeks later...

So... if the Gentleman posted up a photo of his reconditioned cock, you wouldn't be interested and wouldn't look??

It would be a mistake to think that others would be interested in what interests you.

Many would consider your line of questioning very disturbing and a line of inquiry which would only be possible from a very disturbed mind. I would include myself in that many.

Doesn't make you a bad person. Just a very disturbed one, I would personally say sick in the head.

You have much form over many years for grave sickness. At least it makes for posting that is not boring but by fuck the majority of us wouldn't want a pint with you nor come across the seriously damaged likes of you in real life.

Your irreverence isn't important, I agree, but a human being wrote the words you're taking the piss out of.

I'm not being dramatic. I'm merely pointing out sickness when I see it, as I habitually do.

"Wind your neck in" smacks of non-NE origins. You have lied about being an Aberdeen fan before, before admitting that you are not. Now I'm wondering exactly why you grace the forum with your presence?