Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Cormack Park

Top businessmen, of which he is one, are ruthless beings. Many are sociopaths and way lacking in full mental health. But we shouldn't allow them to feed their sickness. Their narcissism and their ego got them to where they are but fucked if a football club and thousands of fans should have to put up with a permanent reminder.

I don't see what's wrong with Aurora? It literally means 'a new dawn' which this is for the club and the double meaning of sounding like 'Don'! I would never vote for any name of a person or business. I hate stadiums that are named like that. Nothing wrong with honouring a past chairman, manager or player by naming a suite or even stand after them but the name  of the stadium has to unique like Pittodrie, Tynecastle or Tannadice etc.  :ultras:

I like it more than a more corporate name like "Costco Park" but not as much as something with hostorical relevance like Miller Park. (Named after Willie, not Alex before anyone starts feeling unwell!)

Selling the naming rights is basically what we did. By contributing large amounts of cash Cormack has effectively bought the naming rights so I don't feel that we've "missed a tick" as the mongs on Facebook are saying. The name is fine IMO. Much more important that we get the facilities and quality correct. 

Selling the naming rights is basically what we did. By contributing large amounts of cash Cormack has effectively bought the naming rights so I don't feel that we've "missed a tick" as the mongs on Facebook are saying. The name is fine IMO. Much more important that we get the facilities and quality correct.

No he hasn't. Unless that was specificied in his investment agreement. Which would be weird. It sounds like we're honouring our future chairman. Which is weird. I doubt that the club hadn't considered naming rights though.

The fans are getting to name the pitches though. I think we should call one "Pittodrie, 6 miles East."

No he hasn't. Unless that was specificied in his investment agreement. Which would be weird. It sounds like we're honouring our future chairman. Which is weird. I doubt that the club hadn't considered naming rights though.

The fans are getting to name the pitches though. I think we should call one "Pittodrie, 6 miles East."

Pitchy McPitchface

• 2 weeks later...

Richard Gordon worked for Rangers TV or some shit as well, did he not? Old Firm sycophantic wankers  :thumbsup:

Nae sure about.Can only remember him commenting on Dons games for North sound in the nineties before moving on to Sportsound.Can't recall him doing anything between or on top of those 2 gigs?

• 4 months later...