Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

St. Mirren away, Sunday Aug 11

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Mirren will look to frustrate us, much like we did last night with Rijeka, an early goal though will suit us and they'll likely open up a bit.

Lewis

Vyner

McKenna

Considine

Leigh

Ojo

Wilson

Ferguson

Gallagher

Cosgrove

Don't think we should rest/drop Cosgrove, he looked fit enough last enough and was still running his socks off late on, plus would like him to continue his goalscoring, keep his confidence perked up.

I do think though, it's the ideal game to give Wilson another start and give Vyner his first start.

It's very rare for DM to drop someone with no form, he usually does it when it's the other way around.  Still. it'll be interesting to see where Vyner slots in.

Think this'll be a tight game, but depends on how DM sets us up.  He needs to ditch this conservative approach, we need to get our mojo back if we've any chance of making it through on Thursday.

1-0 Dons, Cosgrove.

Is Bryson even fit yet ? Would like to see Main get a start or at least part game.

Certainly McInnes says he's planning on changes for Sunday, possibly see Devlin play alongside Andy ?

No idea of the source but others are saying Bryson is out for the next 3 games at least. Concerning to say the least.

Hoping Wilson gets a start alongside Cosgrove.

I thought St Mirren were easily one of the poorest top league teams I had ever seen over the years at the start of last season, but thought they were far better by the end of the season and can only imagine Goodwin will have them well organised and difficult to beat, but we should easily have enough to beat them, if we attack them instead of fucking about.

Main starts today and Logan is dropped, be interesting to see how we get on, but I can only see us winning.

0-3 - Main hat trick.

Bizarre that McLennan comes straight in ahead of Wilson. Have to assume he's just not performing in training.

Wright getting another start ana…..surely must be last chance saloon for him having flattered to deceive for years. I hope he gets a hat trick but even if he does I still won't be convinced he's of the desired ability......he needs to do against the top clubs consistently.

Looking forward to seeing what Vyner brings to the table. At very least should serve as a kick up the arse to Logan.

1-3 (Hedges, Main, Gallagher)

Interesting line up. Never known DM to drop anyone, but yes, I hope a kick up the arse for Logan. Don’t get the Wilson thing, why sign him if there’s training issues? Would rather see him in there before wright or McLennan to see what he can do. Would also like to have seen Ferguson given a breather and Campbell the start.

We look absolutely uninterested. 15 mins in and I don’t think Ojo has touched the ball and he himself said he makes us tick. A brutal watch so far with no commentary. Definitely look like a team with no leadership out there, interesting to see how this develops.

Fucking dreadful viewing.

Midfield are being totally outplayed, McLennan and Wright (again ffs) totally anonymous and Vyner looks like he's already regretting coming here.

Ferguson just doesn't look the same player when he lies deep.

Get it sorted McInnes