Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Europa League SECOND round

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given Bryson's lack of game time (plus the conditions) I'd be amazed if he plays any part at all....at best a cameo from the bench for the last 15 minutes or so. I'd expect Dean Campbell to start again......with Ojo replacing Gallagher and Ferguson allowed to get further forward supporting Cosgrove whenever he can.

Honestly got no idea how the game will pan out, obviously hoping we can get a win but a 2-1 defeat wouldn't be the worst result to take back to Pittodrie.

I see the Georgians have made the tie free entry, given they're miles away from their home. Trying to whip up neutral support. Not bad for those travelling!

This team are a complete unknown unity to me.

I'd be happy with a hard fought 1-0 victory. Hopefully the defensive lapses have been ironed out.

taylor cannot start hopefully leigh is available

Leigh didn't even travel with the squad

Back four going to be Logan, Taylor, McKenna & Considine.

I assume we might get our first glimpse of Ojo in the middle of the park  ???

Leigh didn't even travel with the squad

Back four going to be Logan, Taylor, McKenna & Considine.

I assume we might get our first glimpse of Ojo in the middle of the park  ???

FFS, that back four is enough to make anyone be nervous.  Will see if I wake up in time for this one, although unlikely given it starts at 4:45...might be lucky with the second half.

Chikhura Sachkere are over half way through their season having won 6 of their 21 league matches so far scoring 28 but conceding 22. Only 1 win in last 5 league games. They will definitely be match sharp and in better shape than RoPS and expect them to provide a stiffer challenge. Thankfully looks like it will not be as warm as it could have been. Was not happy when Taylor signed as do not rate him at all and feared Devlin’s injury record meant Taylor would play a lot more than people were thinking. Him playing tonight gives me the absolute fear. Surely we could have signed better. Don’t think Campbell or Ferguson did anything to deserve being dropped but expect Ojo to play with probably Campbell or maybe Gallagher dropping out. Cannot see McInnes dropping Cosgrove so expect him to continue with McGinn and Hedges playing wide. Think we have to score as away goal could be vital.

Oot

Park in the sun it’s warmer here than Tbilisi.

Tron again

Back to flat

1-1 McGinn

Hopefully Leigh isn't a cropper already, McInnes said in an interview a day or so after the friendly in where he got injured, that he should have been back for the 2nd leg vs Roviniemi. Obviously don't want to rush him back if he's not even remotely fit, but would be pretty shit if he is out longer than is being let on, Considine has been an able deputy, but my fuck he's regressed in that role recently and was turned far too easily several times against the Finnish mob.

Hopefully Bryson gets 20-30 minutes under his belt and is in a position to start the return leg at Pittodrie.

Would imagine Ojo will be put in from the start, despite his lack of a Pre-Season, he's been doing double sessions according to McInnes so he might be okay.

Any win to take back to Pittodrie would be welcome. COYR

What's the injury to Leigh anyway? It's a vital position for us given the previous impact of Lowe in that role. Considine has been fine in far bigger games than tonight and if he gets on top of his man he'll be an asset, but it isn't something we can contemplate for the remainder of the season. This boy better be decent when he gets fit, I'm a little concerned that he might be one of our signings that doesn't do the business. Based on nothing like, I'm just apprehensive.

Anyway, I'd go:

Logan-----Taylor-----McKenna-----Consi

----------Ferguson---Ojo/Bryson--------

--Hedges--------Wright--------McGinn--

----------------Cosgrove-----------------

Depending on fitness of the two midfielders obviously. I'm going for Wright ahead of Gallagher for fun. I'd like to give him a few more games this season before giving up on him entirely. Games like these need to be the test of the loon.

After hearing DM speak in interviews I think Ojo will start and Bryson off the bench. Wright/Campbell will make way and it’s Gallagher Ferguson and Ojo as our central 3. I’d expect Bryson to get a run out in the second half.