Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons vs RoPs 2nd leg

Whilst we got the win, conceding an away goal really was amateur.  Hopefully the it was just first game cobwebs that needed to be blown away.  Still still a fully match fit Dons side wipes the floor with them, but we can't afford to have any concentration lapses.  Be interesting to see if Ojo or Brophy are fit / start.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst we got the win, conceding an away goal really was amateur.  Hopefully the it was just first game cobwebs that needed to be blown away.  Still still a fully match fit Dons side wipes the floor with them, but we can't afford to have any concentration lapses.  Be interesting to see if Ojo or Brophy are fit / start.

Hopefully this isn't some sort of whoosh moment here Manc, but Ojo isn't eligible for this game and Brophy is a Killie player as far as I am aware.

I believe the Foundry Bar are showing the game.

No idea if that is a decent pub.

Home of the Foundry Bar Reds,inc the shaved ape....just to warn you

Must admit though,there should be a good atmosphere.Drove past it on my home during an earl k/o Euro tie last year,and we'd just scored a goal. A fine rendition of Stand Free ringing down Holburn St as I went past

Hopefully this isn't some sort of whoosh moment here Manc, but Ojo isn't eligible for this game and Brophy is a Killie player as far as I am aware.

Ha, was texting my killie mate around the time and he'd come up in conversation! Proof reading  :hammer:

So back to the topic of my original question  ;D  Has Bryson been confirmed as fit for this one?

Foundry will be heaving i would imagine, probably a few bars showing it.

I would imagine Devlin & Bryson would miss out with artificial surface.

C.o.y.r :thumbsup:

Was talking to a Cork supplier the other day, and he's said that you're going to start seeing a change in the quality of plastic pitches. He said NL have banned the rubber artificial pitches (haven't checked this yet) and moved to Cork which provides better impact resistance for players. I doubt this has it yet, but be interesting to see if uk follows suit.

Been confirmed that Devlin and Leigh are both out already for this one so we already going to have the joys of Ash Taylor starting. Even with the bombscare at the back we should still have enough in the team to see off RoPS who really are a rotten side. Would think we will not be as attack minded as we were last week which might not be a bad thing now.

Oot

Work

Mad dash to Tron

Flat

2-1 McGinn and Wilson.

I’d assume

Lewis

Logan-Taylor-McKenna-Considine

Ferguson-Gallagher

Hedges-Wright-McGinn

Cosgrove

The only potential switch I’d see would be Campbell for Wright if DM plans on being a little more cautious. Would rather play Main but don’t see that happening.

I can't see Wright starting this one. Probably Campbell in place of him. I also think he may well throw Main in up top as opposed to Cosgrove, purely on the grounds that Main will do more donkey work when we aren't in possession.

I think we will scrape through in the end, but if RoPS were to score first it could be a very uncomfortable night for us

I think we'll set up 4-1-4-1 like last week. No changes at the start as we could have scored 6. If we don't score by half time I think main will come in.

One thing for sure is that we'll find out if free flowing football is here for the season or if Del resorts to type if it's tight.