Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Glasgow Airport Parking

• 1 month later...

Same question but for Edinburgh airport? Early flight means I need to stay overnight in Edinburgh, but will not be heading out in the city or anything as I'll arrive quite late on the Thursday, so literally a place for a few hours, but leave the car for a few days. Any suggestion appreciated!

Same question but for Edinburgh airport? Early flight means I need to stay overnight in Edinburgh, but will not be heading out in the city or anything as I'll arrive quite late on the Thursday, so literally a place for a few hours, but leave the car for a few days. Any suggestion appreciated!

I used Long Stay Express at EDI back in June. Nae issues with them.

https://www.edinburghparking.com/parking/long-stay-express

Cheers min, will check them out. Someone else mentioned Holiday Inn Express for their park, stay and fly option which might do the business too.

I believe if you stay there then you get the parking for free or heavily discounted. I also recently heard of a park and ride bus service a ball hair north of the Forth Road Bridge where you can park for free and you just have to pay the bus fare of a few quid. Ferrytoll Park & Ride I believe it's called.

I believe if you stay there then you get the parking for free or heavily discounted. I also recently heard of a park and ride bus service a ball hair north of the Forth Road Bridge where you can park for free and you just have to pay the bus fare of a few quid. Ferrytoll Park & Ride I believe it's called.

Ahh, Ferrytoll, that's the one I had heard about a while back. I think that's good for driving down on the day rather than the night before - as I don't think there's anywhere nearby/walking distance to stay - and it seems to open at 6am, which will be too late for my flight if I was driving down on the day but it's definitely one for future though. Cheers.