Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Pre Season Fixtures

First batch of pre season fixtures have been confirmed

Fixture Date Aberdeen FC Squad Opposition         Venue         KO       Additional Notes

Friendly 29/06/2019 First Team Connah’s Quay Nomads Fota Island 1400 N/A

Friendly 03/07/2019 First Team Peterhead     Balmoor Stadium 1945 N/A

Friendly 04/07/2019 Aberdeen XI Elgin City             Borough Briggs       1945 Elgin City 125th Anniversary

Friendly 09/07/2019 Aberdeen XI Deveronvale   Princess Royal Park 1945 James Blanchard Testimonial

Friendly 16/07/2019 Aberdeen XI Inverurie Loco Works Harlaw Park 1945 N/A

Friendly 20/07/2019 Aberdeen XI Keith                     Kynoch Park 1500 Cammy Keith Testimonial

Friendly 23/07/2019 Aberdeen XI Huntly                     Christie Park 1945 N/A

Oh for pre seasons like 1981 when we had Man Utd, West Ham & Southampton playing at Pittodrie in a pre season tournament.

Remember that weekend very well  :thumbsup:

Cant remember that but was 14 at the time so probably too busy enjoying what was left of school summer hols.

How did we do?

Oh for pre seasons like 1981 when we had Man Utd, West Ham & Southampton playing at Pittodrie in a pre season tournament.

Remember that weekend very well  :thumbsup:

I too remember those matches Al. I seem to remember that the yellow and red bucket seats were being installed around then too.

There were reports of West Ham and Man U fans wrecking a train on the way north.

Remember it well too,warm sunny weather.Beat Southampton 5 -1 ,won the other and drew one I think? Wasnt too many opposition fans up for it,but seem to remember a West 'Am hard case givin it large in the SS.

We beat West Ham 3- 0 I seem to recall and Southampton in the final 5-1.

Back in the days before the English leagues whored itself out to TV money and when Scottish clubs competed on a level field

• 2 weeks later...