Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Leith junkies vs Dons - Final game

So it all goes down to the wire.  Don't like to have to rely on another team, let alone the huns to see us guaranteed european qualifiers.  Killie are more than able to give them a game, and us? Well, despite our decent form down there, we're threadbare.  Fortunately even if super joe is injured, we've got a more than able replacement.  They've nothing really to play for, so hopefully that works in our favour, but we need to go all out for the win.  Anything less will see us fail.

If Stewart does one thing in his time with us, I hope it's to push us for another season of european qualifier football.  Pittodrie deserves it.

Out

Bed

Bed

Bed

2-1 Dons, Cosgrove and Wilson

The elephant in the room is having to face Hivs at Easter Road for a third time in the league. This is the inherent flaw in the league splitting for the final 6 games and happens relatively frequently. But better than having an 18/20 home/away ratio which can happen (and does now and again).

Having said that....I'm far happier to go to Easter Road a third time than Tynecastle. First time we have faced their new boss.....seems to have galvanised them. Can't say I'm overly optimistic about getting 3 points which I suspect we will need to get 3rd. Sevco I'm sure will allow some of their senior players to get an extra week's holiday and give a start to a few of their squad players, maybe even a youngster getting a debut too.

In for this one............1-1 (Considine)

I actually think that Sevco will do the business. After their win last week, they'll want to turn up again and get the season ticket sales flowing.

Heckingbottom past his 15 match honeymoon period (apparently that's the general length of time the new manager effect lasts for*), and the losses are flowing in. I think we're a better team than them so we just need to go for it and we'll get the points. GMS might return apparently, so we probably don't need anyone else to beat Hibs given his record against them. Expect a 2-0 defeat!

*does not apply to Mark McGhee, Terry Butcher etc.

Bump

If rumours are to be believed and Clarke is announced as Scotland manager next week, this could play into our hands. Regardless, we still need to win. But hopefully pre match pressers etc will be about Scotland and unsettle the club.

Not looking forward to this one as we have been awful to watch for a while now. Hopefully a couple more of injured players are back and Shinnie will have had a week extra training. New manager bounce seems to be over for Leith Spoon Burners so hopefully we can get the win. Early goal would put a bit of pressure on Killie.

In

Flat for beers then 30 second walk to away end

Away end

Flat for more beers as off on Monday

1-0 Ferguson

thats horrendous season , shite football, lack of goals, no football, well done killie shows you what a proper manager can do

Finish above us on goal difference? Aye, a saviour right enough.

Some folk in our support would’ve been gutted if we’d finished third this season so at least today keeps them happy.