Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons - Hearts - Friday - 745PM

Final home game of the season, and club are offering folk an extra 10 loyalty points for attending.  Really need a result here if we are to maintain any chance of finishing third.  Personally, I can't really see where it is going to come from, but you never know as Hearts are horrible side. Still got injuries, although Logan being back last week was a bonus, especially since he got minutes under his belt.  Shinnie being out (is it confirmed as the rest of the season?) will be a big miss, particularly re: drive through the middle.

We may be lucky in that Celtic should win the cup so hopefully the potential for Europe is still there.

Out

Bed

Hopefully watching at home

Rat hunting

1-1, Consi

Just want Fridays game out of the way as never wanted a season to end so quickly as this one in quite a while, I know we still have to go to Easter Road, but I won't be at that one.

It would be good to see Shinnie in the red shirt one last time at Pittodrie and I think he hopes to make an appearance before the season finishes, but we will wait and see.

Not sure if Logan will be able to start or not, so may see some more tinkering in the line up, but would imagine it would be the same line up from Saturday if Logan is fit.

It will be a battle against the Gorgie hammer throwers, but hopefully we can end our home campaign with three points against them.

COYR

Would expect team will be same as one that started on Saturday as long as everyone is fit. Would have liked some of the youngsters off the bench to be given a run but cannot see McInnes doing that. Cannot see 10 extra loyalty points attracting many more along. Anyone know if season ticket holders will be getting 10 extra loyalty points? With Maroon Spoon Burners being a cup final cannot see them bursting a gut to win this which might work in our favour.

In

Early train then beers in town

Y

Beers in town as staying up

1-0 Ferguson

assume anderson cant play given dunfermline have finished the season ?

Good point. Would definitely be worth having him on the bench if possible. You'd like to think that we design our loans in such a way as he'd be available. After all, we can send a player on loan for a couple of months (I think) and they can return to the squad. By the same token, given Dundee are now relegated, should we be cancelling Wright's loan spell to have him available? I'm assuming that there are issues with this type of thing, but I can't think what.

Fairly certain Anderson not available.

Actually reasonably confident about this one, word is Hearts are resting their big striker who bullied our defence in the last game at Tynecastle (Ikpeazu)…..and probably a few others to keep them fresh for the Cup Final. Logan was out on his feet by the time he was replaced against Celtic but hopefully an extra week's training has him able to complete the match.

A I've said elsewhere, this one is a must win if we are to finish third. Can't be relying on Hivs and especially sevco in the last game to get anything at Killie.

Scottish Cup Semi Final aside, Hearts have lost 4 and drew 1 of their last 5 league matches, I think if you go back 7 games, it's only 1 win, and guess who that was against  ::) our good selves.

Levein has said he's likely to change his squad up given the Cup Final they have coming up, so he won't want to risk injuries etc... remains to be seen whether they do or not, but normally any youngster they have coming in, slots is nicely. I think they'll start with MacLean up front, can't see them risking Ikpeazu personally, so that should help us, MacLean is absolutely finished, wasn't too bad at St Johnstone, but he's barely kicked a ball with Hearts.

No idea how we'll line up either, probably similar to the Celtic 11, perhaps Gleeson coming in for Ball with Ball slotting to RB and Logan benched? Possibly, but Logan was fine so he might keep his place.

Aberdeen 2 vs 1 Hearts ( Cosgrove, McKenna )

Stewart on the wing is a horrendous thought. If we must play him then at least stick him where he has been of some use to other teams in the past....up top.

Considine back in for Devlin......it's becoming really concerning now

Had a feeling Shinnie would do all he could in order to take a final bow at Pittodrie. Let's make it memorable for him

COYR!

Shinnie and Lowe had a few chances each to put in decent crosses from good positions and have both succeeded in fucking them up royally. That said...also been our best 2 players in the first half hour. No prizes for guessing which 2 have been the worst.....