Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

SC - dons vs newco huns

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket sales weren't great before the game on Wednesday, not sure how they will fare after it.  It wouldn't surprise me to see a number of those blue cunts in the home ends.

Has there been any news yet on Lowe?

3171 tickets left, so not as bad as might have been expected, the fact its on that Premier Sports cunts probably helps get a few of the Sky or BT sports stay at homers through the gate.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

No Logan, possibly no Lowe

Crap home form

GMS and McGinn playing like girls

Huns on fire

Negative support

0-3 (at least) Freddo x 3

I hope I am so wrong but got a bad bad feeling about this one

I will be in attendance with the good lady. I have warned her to expect sectarian chanting. She is no stranger to such nose, what with being of tarrier persuation herself ever since the taigs sent a goodwill ambassador over to the Sudan to end period poverty. They even gave her the 1998 away top.

"Taigs"??

Aye you might well be at the match but in which end? Fuck off back to swallow swallow

Cannot see us taking anything other than a doing on Sunday. Injuries to Lowe and Logan mean the Tribute Act will have free reign on either flank against Considine and Ball. Wednesday showed the 3 at the back is also unworkable. Actually finding myself a bit glad that I cannot make it on Sunday.

Oot

Bairns birthday party

Bairns birthday party

Recovering from having 20 odd screaming kids at soft play for two hours

0-3 Tribute Act

The nearer the game gets, the more confident I'm getting. Wednesday night I was expecting us to ship  anywhere between 3 and 5 goals. Yesterday I thought 0-2. Now I'm thinking we can shitfest this 1-0. If we open up all guns blazing then I reckon they'll just pick us off at will. But frustrate the huns for half an hour then they start to get panicky themselves. Arrogance is their downfall.

Surprise surprise wee Shug Keevins tips sevco. Good news as he has difficulty picking his own nose

I was sitting at the game on Wednesday night contemplating phoning up and getting my money back on my tickets for the cup game, but for some strange reason I fancy us to get a result, I suppose we are on the ropes at the moment and we have to get a win at home sometime so why not Sunday.

Play anything near as bad as we did on Wednesday, especially in defence, and they will bury us, but regardless of form these games usually take care of themselves and the players if nothing else usually show effort which you need a lot of, as well as that little bit of luck.

2-1 us, Shinnie and May

Did Mcinnes say that Lowe is definitely out for tomorrow? Sure I saw something on Social Media about it.

If so, it might be a blessing in disguise purely because it means a back 4 surely ( Halford Devlin McKenna Considine ) Also, I know Halford isn't match fit, but I have a sneaky feeling Ball will be a CDM tomorrow.

I'd rather Lowe was playing, but have a feeling he'd go with the back 3 and push Lowe up to combat Tavernier, as he did in the recent 4-2 defeat to them, if he was fit. We look a more composed team with a back 4.

Anyway, I am not as hopeful as some of you seem to be, I don't think we'll get pumped in the same fashion as Killie, Hamilton & Dundee did, but I think we will lose all the same. Aberdeen 1 vs 2 Rangers ( Cosgrove )