Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons - QOTS - SC - Sun 330pm

The day weve all been waiting for, the moment Scotlands most underrated striker graces the good pitch  ;) Been in lightening form in fairness, but calls for a Scotland call ups are a bit wild. Not going to be an easy match by any stretch of the imagination, but at least its at home. Hopefully our defence isnt forced to switch to a different system and just allowed to play. Didn't seem like they knew what to do in the first half.

Out

Bed

Maybe bed, unless I can stay awake for this and the rugby

Bed

2-1, McGinn and cosgrove

With McKenna suspended would like us to go back to a back 4. Considine and Hoban deserve to keep their places as both played well at Hibs.Cup games are about progression rather than results but it would be nice to win this with a bit of style. Gutting it’s a Sunday as it means I cannot make it up. Replacement buses from Dundee on Sunday would have made it a shit journey anyway.

Oot

Park or Soft play with bairn depending on weather

Hopefully back in time to watch game.

Flat

3-0 Stewart Cosgrove and Considine.

You cannot progress without getting a (positive) result ??? Surely you mean the performance doesn't matter as long as we progress ( I disagree here, Stenhousemuir at home was embarrassing and although QOS are a far better side we really have to show the gulf in class)

Logan needs dropped after his sevco performance if nothing else to deliver a hefty boot up his arse. If Devlin is fit I'd go with a back 3 of him, Consi and Hoban.

I'd also like to see Gleeson get a at in this one, ideal opportunity to see if he really does now have the stamina to last a full 90.....I'd be resting Ferguson whose leg is apparently a bit of a mess of bruising after the McGregor challenge. Also restore the May/Cosgrove partnership. It works...

3-0 Cosgrove, May, McGinn

Would like to see a Wilson/Cosgrove partnership personally, although I don't expect McInnes to change too much, perhaps see Devlin start, and Ball or Gleeson in for Ferguson, prefer Gleeson if I am honest ( Not that it'll come as a surprise )

Lewis, Logan, Devlin, Hoban, Lowe, GMS, McGinn, Gleeson, Shinnie, Wilson, Cosgrove

QOTS have won 4 games in their last 11, a good few draws in there too, so I assume Naysmith has them organised and obviously they're a threat with Dobbie up front, but I would expect whichever defenders start for us to be able to cope with him.

I am going for a comfortable 4-0 Aberdeen win. ( Wilson x 2, Cosgrove, GMS )