Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Lennon

Ten Caat

Hibs fans claiming he has been suspended.

Tried to get a quick look at hibs.net before as I guessed they would, the admins put it into lockdown ( they do it when they get beat ana....f@ckin weans that they are)

Anyway some were mentioning possible mental health issues, others a fallout with their rugmunching chief exec over lack of funds for transfers. My immediate thought was would they try for Kenny miller as player/manager but he's played for livi and Dundee so can't play for anyone else. Nobody else really springs to mind

From a wee glance at a hibbee forum this is the going theory.

Lennon has a go at Flo

Flo defends himself

Lennon goes tonto

SDG and DMac step in to defend Flo

Lennon goes even more mental, launches chair at SDG

SDG and DMac request meeting with LD

Lennon goes even more insanely mental at LD, using seriously inappropriate language

Suspended.

All apparently, of course.

Lennon hides behind sectarianism and mental health issues, uses them to excuse his own OTT behaviour. Remember him being touted on here as a potential Aberdeen manager, but things like this prove he should be nowhere near our club. Always controversial, always the victim, the man has very little class. Bizarrely I’ve warmed to him a little while he’s been at Hibs - quite like his beligerence in the face of the OF, but he’s got nothing on Derek McInnes....on or off the pitch.

Lennon hides behind sectarianism and mental health issues, uses them to excuse his own OTT behaviour. Remember him being touted on here as a potential Aberdeen manager, but things like this prove he should be nowhere near our club. Always controversial, always the victim, the man has very little class. Bizarrely I’ve warmed to him a little while he’s been at Hibs - quite like his beligerence in the face of the OF, but he’s got nothing on Derek McInnes....on or off the pitch.

Confusing post.

Yes Lennon behaves like a street urchin. You can take the man out of Ireland etc. but he has passion and wants to win and these are pretty important in football management. SAF had a big dose of cunt about him too.

Your use of the word "class" is concerning. Being semi-articulate in front of a camera doesn't mean jack shit. The fact McInnes is so predictable, doesn't take risks and never explodes is because he's only interested in keeping a job. He will NEVER succeed in management. The only players who would break a toenail for him are losers themselves. The Shinnies of this world would die for the cause, not for him because they're properly self-motivated.

It's fans who can't see how bad McInnes actually is who give licence to Milne and is why we have the club we deserve.

but he has passion and wants to win

But he doesn’t win. His team are 8th, while we could potentially go 2nd today....I’d rather have a likeable manager who puts a competitive team on the park than a comedy caricature who’s all talk and no trousers.

Guy is obviously a c@nt of the highest order.

But he does manage to set up his team to regularly deliver beatings to both arse cheeks. And doing so playing football that the fans enjoy watching.....no turgid 10 men behind the ball hoping for a sucker punch quick breakaway. ( Bizarre how he can't t get his teams to consistently beat the Motherwell's and St Johnstone's the same way)

Think he will take the rest of the season off and resurface next season at a decent level EFL 1 side ( a relegated Ipswich maybe??). I don 't think Scotland have seen the last of old popcorn teeth though

But he doesn’t win. His team are 8th, while we could potentially go 2nd today....I’d rather have a likeable manager who puts a competitive team on the park than a comedy caricature who’s all talk and no trousers.

Hibs are never going to be title challengers but he WANTS to win and that's the point.

McInnes likeable? I've never liked midget charlatans. Fuck me you think AFC are in the title race? Good grief.

We are never going to agree on this. We aren't on the same page and I can't understand anyone who thinks in terms of "class", a term used without thinking, being an indoctrination and a throwback to the Victorian era, where "fair play" and "decency" were invoked fabrications.

The only winning McInnes wants is a wage. He's a fucking loser wimp.

Lennon is a tink though. As was SAF.

There’s more to winning than an individual’s drive and character. Lennon won as a Celtic player because he was part of a good (expensively assembled) squad. He won as Celtic manager because he took charge of a good (expensively assembled) squad. If he’d ‘won’ at Hibs I’d have wholeheartedly agreed with your point - but he hasn’t. He’s assembled an average team, and his frustrations have now boiled over (as they were always going to).

Hibs lost their best players in the summer. Lennon has been getting increasingly frustrated and being the man that he is, he lacks discipline and self control and was always going to burst. Unlike McInnes, Lennon can't accept mediocrity. This comes from his burning desire to succeed, something that was never going to happen in a club contaminated by the weirdos who are Petrie and Dempster.

I don't know much about the guy but I am sceptical about this 'he's a winner' statement. As a player yes I can see it but as a manager his only success came at the Tic where I think even Mark McGhee would have won trophies given the resources.

At Bolton he was perhaps unlucky (or perhaps naive) to go to a team with the shadow of administration hanging over them but in the 2 seasons he was there it was relegation battles and i believe a few fallings out with players and suspensions due to comments to officials.

Back up to Hibs he came and perhaps he was fortunate to find them in a division which had finally gotten rid of Hearts & Sevco. Good first 2 seasons and strongish start this season but once again we hear stories of fallings out with players and there have been other incidents coupled with a significant dip in form

You can shout & ball and make all the demands you like but for me you can't be a winner (or a leader) if the people you are leading don't respect you and in the end will not follow you or give you what you want

Mr Lennon reminds me a bit of John Collins

I also wouldn't want him anywhere near Pittodrie. He might have been a risk worth considering but his actions this week have proved that he's too loose a cannon. He's not that bright either. I just wish we had a manager with some balls though. Lennon at least has passion and does possess a winner mentality, something that McGhee has in spades actually. But where McGhee just doesn't have any interpersonal or man-management skills whatsoever, and is therefore incapable of managing successfully, I'm starting to think that Lennon also has fatal personality defects that disqualify him from ever being considered.