Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Accies Away 23/01

Back to league business on Wednesday at a venue where we have struggled in the past. Would assume that even if they are fit Devlin and Hoban will not be risked on the plastic carpet at Accies so would expect the same team as Saturday to go again. To be a tropical -2 on Wednesday.

In

Train then hopefully a beer near the ground

Away end

Hopefully a lift back to the capital if not then train

2-0 McGinn and Stewart

We need a good result and performance from the game tonight.

I hope he makes some changes from Saturday and for me either McGinn or GMS would be on the bench, but hope that doesn't mean putting Stewart on the wing as we all know he is not a winger.

2-0 Stewart and May

COYR

Tonight’s got ‘injuries’ written all over it, freezing temperatures and artificial surface  ::)

Expect us to bounce back from Saturday though. Similar to the Livi game, I imagine we’ll have to be patient and grind out a result.

Out

Radio

0-1

Ferguson (due a goal)

:AFC2:

Horrendous record down there. 1 win in 9 or 10.Didna have Cozzer to rummle them up though

Hamilton 1 Dons 2  Cosgrove,Stewart

:eek: Is that right? That is pretty bad, cant use the pitch as an excuse because we've had the better of Killie on their pitch several times, and Killie are a much better team than Hamilton! ( Assuming pitches are the same )

Hopefully they are itching to put Stenhousemuir out of their minds and we turn Hamilton over, Canning is a bawbag, never liked him, and he's pretty smug considering he's a rather pish manager.

Hamilton 0 - 2 Aberdeen ( McGinn, Cosgrove )

Actually no, just checked its only 6 games,not as bad as thought but bad enough. 

1 win,2 draws,3 defeats

Line up

Lewis

2 Logan

5 McKenna

3 Shinnie

4 Considine

29 Lowe

7 Stewart

19 Ferguson

11 Mackay-Steven

17 May

16 Cosgrove

Subs

8 Gleeson

10 McGinn

15 Wright

20 Cerny

21 Ball

24 Campbell

28 Hoban

Will make do with having to listen on REDTV at work. Not overly confident given it is Hamilton and for some bizarre reason we struggle there. They're truly pish. I hope the team want to put the last horror show out of their minds and get a win, any means necessary.

Out

Work

Work

Work

1-0, stewart

I'm hearing third is actually Greg Stewart.  Please say it is Lewis Ferguson because I have £9.50 on him to Score Anytime (9/2) against his former club!!!

I'm not sure where this Stewart nonsense was coming from (the radio apparently), but it was 100% Ferguson. Cosgrove header and Ferguson knocked it in.

I'm not sure where this Stewart nonsense was coming from (the radio apparently), but it was 100% Ferguson. Cosgrove header and Ferguson knocked it in.

Surely it wasn't from the radio, as it was Derek Ferguson who was doing open all mics. If he can't even tell the difference between his son and Stewart then is he even the dad?

Surely it wasn't from the radio, as it was Derek Ferguson who was doing open all mics. If he can't even tell the difference between his son and Stewart then is he even the dad?

BBC have awarded it to Stewart (as have those sheisters Sky), so that's why I'd presumed it was from the radio. Ridiculous though, it's clearly Ferguson.

Started poorly but once we scored there was only going to be one winner. Lowe was immense bombing up and down the left (and occasionally through the middle), good shifts from Consi, McKenna and young Ferguson but m.o.m. yet again has to be Cosgrove. Got a bit lucky for his first initial rebound could have went anywhere but came right back to his feet, his second was a touch of class skinning their right back before cutting in and finishing in a way Rooney or McDougall would have been proud of.

No question the third was scored by Ferguson....

Finally great to see sevco taking another beating. I'll be heading over to sevco media shortly for this evening's comedy entertainment, should be in meltdown all night over there  :laughing:

BBC have awarded it to Stewart (as have those sheisters Sky), so that's why I'd presumed it was from the radio. Ridiculous though, it's clearly Ferguson.

That's PA that have said Stewart. In the actual report it says Ferguson.

Not said often this season, so I'll say it. Thought the referee was good tonight, let a lot of good tackles go and let the game flow.

Professional performance at a venue we normally struggle at. Agree we started poorly and if Joe had not touched a header on to the bar in first 10 minutes it may have had a different outcome. However once we got in front there was only going to be one winner. Results elsewhere have set up a massive game on Saturday against Killie.

ETA: Clearly Ferguson that scored the third but PA annoncer at the ground awarded it to Cosgrove!