Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Stenhousemuir - Scottish Cup 19/01

Two days before an important cup tie and no match thread! Manc is really dropping the ball these days. Should have a good few back from injury to face a team we have never beaten in a competitive fixture. As we currently don’t have a left back would expect Hoban or Reynolds to partner McKenna in the centre of defence and Considine to move to left back. Would think GMS would return to midfield with McLennan dropping to bench which would be a bit unfair on the lad as he has played well since GMS injury. If May is fit no change up front.

Oot - at the moment

Flat

Local game probably Leith v Musselburgh

Flat

3-0 GMS Cosgrove and McGinn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a chance to play some fringe players ? stenny are horseshit

I remember thinking that prior to cup tie in 95. Turned out we were the ones who were horseshit. Given we have have just had a coupe of weeks off I see no reason not to start with the strongest team possible. By all means give some of the fringe players a run once we are winning the tie.

I remember that  Stenhousemuir game for the stick I took about the result in the days afterwards, probably like most of us, but hard to think it was 24 years ago, mental.

Was it our worst ever result?  Not quite as bad as the 9-0 Celtic game for me, but still a very, very sore one to take. I just looked at the time sheet from the 95 game and bar a couple of exceptions it was a good team we put out that day

I don't expect too much problems at the weekend and expect a good win and hopefully see some squad players get a game, but I suspect we will be at full strength with it being the first match back after the break.

In the South Stand for this one, since the prices were the same all over and looking forward to it.

5-1 Stevie May scoring all 5.

I have a confession to make - I didn't see dons score any goals in the games I was at in 2018 ( albeit not that many but still)

I'm going on Saturday  ;D

You’re gonna see loads in ‘19.

In

In

In

Sooth

7-0

May (4) Cosgrove (1) Ferguson (1) McKenna (1)

:AFC2: