Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons v Fc Dibba Al-Hisna or something like that

Was there, he also scored a header from a corner but the ref disallowed it for a push on the defender who was about 5 yards away. He was also hacked down in the box, but was one of about half a dozen stonewall penalties not given.

Bit of a feisty match, seemed to be a bout of handbags every 10 minutes, lots of meaty challenges going in. Cosgrove seemed to be enjoying himself. Gleeson was always the first team mate steaming in as back-up which was good to see.

Started off:

Lewis

Ball

Considine

McKenna

Shinnie

McLennan

Gleeson

Campbell

Wright

Wilson

Cosgrove

Campbell went off at half time and was replaced by Reynolds. Reynolds went central defence, Considine to left back and Shinnie to midfield. Shinnie went back to left back later when Forrester came on for Considine. GMS came on at half time for McLennan and looked very, very sharp. Virtanen (I think that's who it was, he was wearing 25 which I think is Anderson's number?) came on at right back and looked fairly solid.

Not much else to report, my 4 year old daughter got a big cheer for hitting a sweet first time left footed pass back onto the pitch when a loose pass came our direction  :greengrin:

Sign her up!

Exactly my thoughts.

I was wondering why anyone chooses to vacation in Dubai? Unless you work there Sim?

I've never been to the middle east and can't see me ever going. I know a lot of people do visit there but I can't understand the attraction personally. Sunshine? Check. Nice hotels? Probably. Beaches? Surely poor quality if not manufactured? Human rights abuses? Check. Sample local culture and get to know the natives? No fucking chance.