Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Jan precontracts

Heard a worrying rumour tonight!!!

Gms & shinnie both signing precontracts with a certain

Team from govan in January ?

ha, can you imagine the outrage from the huns, GMS, ex Dundee Utd, ex celtic and ex us. The three teams those cunts really detest.

If he does bail on us then I hope it is to the huns, they'll make his life fucking miserable.

there was a thread on this in swallow swallow last week. Someone saw it, put 2 and 2 together and made a turd cake. Totally unsubstantiated poppycock of the back of one hun noticing that they are both out of contract in the summer and saying that sevco should sign them....

And it didnt go down too well with his fellow orcs.......

File under pish

Predicted in November Shinnie's destination is at a promoted Sunderland for wages we cannot get near to matching.....i aint wavering from that.

GMS.......well I guess his agent must know of interest from somewhere but I've always thought of him as being too lightweight to be a success in England, certainly in the top 2 leagues anyway. Nothing to base this on other than a gut feeling but I think France could be a good destination for him.

Predicted in November Shinnie's destination is at a promoted Sunderland for wages we cannot get near to matching.....i aint wavering from that.

GMS.......well I guess his agent must know of interest from somewhere but I've always thought of him as being too lightweight to be a success in England, certainly in the top 2 leagues anyway. Nothing to base this on other than a gut feeling but I think France could be a good destination for him.

Both to Sunderland was rumour going round at game on Saturday.

Stevie G has met with both shinnie@gms @ sees them as

Good replacements , wages of 12k plus bonuses taking it to 20k ote , 3 year deals -1.8m to 3m is value !!

Let’s see what AFC are offering!

If information is correct this will be unannounced in winter break , can see them not playing again after livie away @ nominal fees agreed.

Good replacements , wages of 12k plus bonuses taking it to 20k ote , 3 year deals -1.8m to 3m is value !!

If information is correct this will be unannounced in winter break , can see them not playing again after livie away @ nominal fees agreed.

If true then that constitutes "tapping up"

Can you clarify what you mean by unannounced ?

If that were true then if it were purely a cash decision we won't see them for dust. Shinnie was an oldco fan as a young loon but GMS with his Celtic links? Doubtful he would want to put up with the shit living in the Weeg doing that would attract and I'm sure a fair chunk of the sevconian support wouldn't be very happy.

Foreby that, they both know that the hostility they'd face from our support would mean that like Ryhun, they'd never be able to return to live in the city again. GMS, not being a local might tolerate that but I just dont see Shinnie allowing that circumstance to occur.

Usual pish from huns "lets sign better players from other teams." Sure I've seen on twitter Jordan Jones and the lad from Dundee, Kamara, are also going to be signing pre-contracts for the team currently playing at Ibrox. 

Can't see GMS going there. Pretty sure Shinnie's missus was a big encouragement to him, to sign for us from Caley, so assume she's Aberdonian. And that, as has been said, would rule out a normal life in the City for the foreseeable future.

Usual pish from huns "lets sign better players from other teams." Sure I've seen on twitter Jordan Jones and the lad from Dundee, Kamara, are also going to be signing pre-contracts for the team currently playing at Ibrox. 

Can't see GMS going there. Pretty sure Shinnie's missus was a big encouragement to him, to sign for us from Caley, so assume she's Aberdonian. And that, as has been said, would rule out a normal life in the City for the foreseeable future.

His missus is, by all accounts, mental. On the verge of losing her driving license as a result of an incident outside Pittodrie last season. Apparently a known pyscho so excuse me if I don't hold out much hope for her taking Graeme into making the rational decision to stay in the north east.  :(

I think he means that it's a rumor that has only been circulating in his head.

As I said in other threads....it was mentioned on hun boards that they were out of contract. Vast majority of orcs don't want either of them. One of them was on the Clyde Superscoreboard phone in on Saturday evening, suggested Shinnie would be a good signing. Utterly poo pooed by arch hun Alex Rae who said he "is not of the required standard for sevco"

His missus is, by all accounts, mental. On the verge of losing her driving license as a result of an incident outside Pittodrie last season. Apparently a known pyscho so excuse me if I don't hold out much hope for her taking Graeme into making the rational decision to stay in the north east.  :(

Not really what I said.

Rumours at the time she wanted him to sign for Don's.

So, I assume, she is Aberdonian.

If she is, then hopefully she/he/they realise that signing for huns means, should they so wish, moving back to the city in the near future would be difficult.

Then again if she is a psycho, maybe she couldn't give a fuck and he'll do whatever he's told.

I find your lack of ampersands disturbing.

• 4 weeks later...