Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Prevention of deep vein thrombosis

What you trying to say, Kenny? Like a lot of things in life, you get out of sex what you put into it. Something you clearly haven't learnt yet. You should spend some time with an alpha like myself, I would school you in a way only an adonis could.

Who's missus are we sharing for this learning curve? Mines is into all sorts, nothing is out of bounds there. Been rogered more times than a Police Radio.

In your patent attempts to groom men for your own sexual gratification, in whatever roles you aspire for them, how successful have you found online fitba forums?

Some of us go to football. Your rallying cry for support was amusing and easily ignored for the fact you never watch football but I'd be interested to know where these "men" you recruited came from?

The man of Indian origin and a cementer to trade that you brought to orgasm with your expert manual manipulation and the voyeurs you have watching you with a woman, how many of these did you find on AFC forums?

My learnings should always be conducted on neutral ground so it is wholly appropriate that rockets estranged missus offers up her services in the name of education

Does Rocket have to join in if he allows his missus to? I feel you are using this just to organise a humongous gang bang, anyone else and their missus up for it? Apply here.

Rocket's got a wandering eye but an unwillingness to act on his sexual impulses in the same way i have. Good sex shouldn't be castigated it should be celebrated. All colours and creeds, no discrimination, just maximum penetration. Its a basic human right and it takes years to aquiree a taste for what you like and only when you have aquired the taste for the forbidden can you truly become an Adonis.

Ok, in the face of an open threat from you rapey rumpus real, twice, I think it's best if we take it off the real threads and into this piece of trash, which looks like it was tailor made for you. As a man who has "nothing left to achieve", I'm surprised that you've not worked out that your posts have been offensive to some of the shrinking violets and now that the mods are deleting your posts, you got to have worked out by now that you need to be checking in with Houston, as you clearly have a problem. Allow me to be your big brother from Texas.

I can only support you so far but until you post something worth reading, you're probably only fit for the electric chair or the lethal injections that we use in the Yoo Ess. You say we are going to fall out. How is that even possible? If the currency used is words on a forum, how can you anticipate that I'm going to post something that you are going to disagree with, let alone disagree with so vehemently that we will "fall out"?

Spit it out rapey rr, what's troubling you son? Why the "adonis" shite? I know you got touchy when your wife decided to leave you (about 6-7 years ago if I recall your posting history accurately) and you don't want to reveal why you are estranged from your son but is it everyone else's fault and you're the perfect one?

Simple solution; delete this thread then delete him if he proves incapable of posting anything worth reading. It won't ever be in the AFC section where he dribbles.

Yer nae wrong. But as you know Rocket, we prefer to give the benefit of the doubt. When there is doubt left to give benefit of.

Talking about shagging and folks' wives is all very well (and hilarious  ::)) but if we could perhaps keep it to one thread in the correct forum it'll be much easier to tolerate/ignore.