Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Terraceidol.com

I don't know what Instagram is nor have I ever heard of terrace idol.

In this respect, I have nothing to add. I can't help you.

Please don't think I'm taking a dump in your thread. On the contrary, my love for my fellow man is so gargantuan and particularly towards fellow Dons, I thought it was important to declare my position and show my hand so that you didn't think I was ignoring you and being rude.

As you were. Standing free.

Outstanding reply Rocket Scientist.  So happy to be a new member of this inspiring forum of Dandies.

Your happiness will diminish in time. Probably when you meet a couple of the mods. Which you probably won't as they rarely post which is just as well cos they post nothing but shite. Probably not even Dons fans and just pretending to be.

I am inspiring. I inspire and motivate mods to want to ban me. They don't believe it's nothing personal but I tend to take a default position of mistrust and dislike of any cunt who seeks power and authority, however small and meaningless it is and however badly they wield it.

I think I'll have a coffee now. I enjoyed porridge half an hour ago.

Cheers Manc Don

I just bought the Goteburg 83 in white - looks mint.  Now to buy the trackie top fae the club shop and I'll have a wardrobe full of history to showcase to my plastic Real Madrid co workers in the sand pit.  Stand Free top was also going to get a purchase but i'll wait and see what the Goteborg tshirt is like first.