Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Sunday 4th November 2018

Live on BT Sport

Live on RED TV International

:ultras:

This will be a tough match for us but we are playing okay at the moment.

Start with the same players that started against Hamilton.

Expect a nervous 1-0 win to us.  :thumbsup:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge game for us now. I think given their form, or rather the form of Stewart, i'd probably take a draw, although that doesn't really help us.  Hopefully we've now found a starting XI that suits us and we can get the 3 points.

In/Out: Out

Prematch: Westpac stadium

Match: Bed

Postmatch: Bed

Prediction: 1-0, GMS

Hopefully get to this one, car failed its MOT and needs a new Front Coil Spring replaced, but I am getting 16 hours work from my work just now, so with both kids birthdays upcoming, and Christmas of course, priorities are starting to take shape. Halfords quoted me £181 to replace it and pass the MOT, told them to fuck right off.

Anyway, got me wondering, are there any Ayrshire based Aberdeen fans on here that go to games regularly? I can contribute fuel if you're coming out of your way dramatically, or not, will still contribute something. BigAl, I appreciate you're South, so wouldn't make sense for you to come North just to go East, that's assuming you'd be willing in any case  :rofl:

As for the game itself, I have a bad feeling about it for some odd reason, we've shown signs of our old selves again recently, but Kilmarnock appear to be kicking on from their reasonably successful season last, under Clarke. The lad Brophy, who is definitely a handful, will replace Stewart, if Brophy isn't injured that is.

As for us, why change it? Exact same 11 that started against Hamilton there, get some continuity going, but I think he might be more Conservative sadly, have a feeling we'll see Wright drop out for Ball, Ferguson going back to CAM role.

2-2 I feel, but I'd settle for a really pish 1-0 Dons win, eyebleedingly pish 1-0 Dons win. 

According to a killie mate, they've not actually been playing very well and have a tendancy to concede goals early doors before sorting it out in the second. So it sounds like playing more conservatively is actually playing into their hands. I agree. Keep the same XI from Hamilton. There is literally no reason not to.

Stupid kick off time combined with no trains from Glasgow due to engineering works mean I am probably missing this one. Unless there is a injury see no reason to change the team from last night. Hopefully starting to play with a bit of confidence after a couple of wins. As long as there are no ludicrous red cards would expect us to beat Killie especially with Stewart out.

Oot at the moment

Flat

Flat

Flat

2-0 Wilson & McGinn.

Mmmm, decisions, decisions

Forecast is great for Sunday unlike Saturday so do I go to Rugby Park or tape the match, go to golf, avoid all forms of social media and watch the game when I get home.

Only issue with the second option is some fucker is bound to tell me the score on the course  ::) 

For those who're going to make a last min call, looks like there should be cash turnstiles according to the Killie website  :thumbsup:

From a purely selfish perspective, I hope we have as many late kick offs as possible in future. These midday and 3PM's are shite for my viewing. Pleased to see the Dundee game move so I can watch on route to the UK at Auckland airport.

We have to win this one if only to save me from gettiing my arse booted by my son....had a nine team accumulator which I told him to cash in last night after Spurs came in against Wolves.....got £220 but had he left it he had Killie and Man City today potentially rolling it up to £811. I assured him Killie would definitely not beat us today.

Going for 1-3 (Wilson, GMS (pen), McKenna)