Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Celtic V Aberdeen League Cup Final - Sunday 2nd Dec

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tactics and type of personnel have to be the same as yesterday, positive line up and have ago. While it wasn't the attacking performance we wanted I believe it was set up to be and brought a positive mindset to the players. We can't go in to the tic game with a defensive line up and formation and try to absorb pressure. Same as the cup final in Hayes last game where we lost in the last minute, be brave and I think we are due a win. The tic are nothing special and inconsistent these days, and very beatable.

Aberdeen soften ticket stance for Celtic final as Dons won't demand 50-50 split of tickets

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-soften-ticket-stance-celtic-13502783

Pure speculation from the D.M. a non story, but as stated on several occasions before, start off with 50/50 split.

It's always a 50/50 split for finals, so unless AFC state otherwise it will be

20,000 tickets in the South and West.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/10/30/league-cup-final-ticketing-arrangements/

The club have negotiated 20,000 tickets for this match, with Dons supporters situated in the South Stand and West Stand at Hampden. Based on past attendance figures for Aberdeen versus Celtic in a Final at Hampden of 18,000 (2016 League Cup Final) and 20,000 (2017 Scottish Cup Final), the AFC Board took the decision to underwrite and thereby guarantee 16,400 (over 80%) seats, ensuring our most loyal supporters get access to the best seats available.

Duncan Fraser, Aberdeen FC Chief Executive, said: “Our supporters have been our number one priority through our discussions. The fans that backed the team at the Semi Final were fantastic and to ensure our supporters most deserving get access to the seats they desire the Board had no hesitation in securing a significant allocation of tickets. The decision to allow those that attended the Semi Final to come in at the first phase followed feedback from our supporters”.

“We can now look forward in anticipation to an exciting League Cup Final, one which we hope will spark the imagination of not just our supporters, but the City as a whole.”

The full sales process, with sales phases and on sale dates, can be found below.

TICKETING PROCESS

PHASE 1 – Lead buyer = 80+ Loyalty Points or attended the League Cup Semi Final

Available ONLINE ONLY from Tuesday 6th November at 5:30pm

Available in ticket office and phone from 9.30am on Wednesday 7th November.

* Please note, if lead buyer has 80+ points, they can buy as many as they want but all tickets must be assigned to an account.

PHASE 2 – Lead buyer = 40+ Loyalty Points

Available ONLINE ONLY from Thursday 8th November at 5:30pm

Available in ticket office and phone from 9.30am on Friday 9th November.

*Please note, if lead buyer has 40+ points, they can buy as many as they want but all tickets must be assigned to an account.

PHASE 3 – General Sale

Available ONLINE ONLY from Sunday 11th November at 5:30pm

Available in ticket office and phone from 9.30am on Monday 12th November.

You must have an existing account with the ticket office to purchase at this stage

4 loyalty points will be allocated for each ticket purchased.

Tickets can be purchased online 24/7 via afc.co.uk/eTickets. The Ticket Office number is 01224 63 1903.

AFC OFFICIAL TRAVEL

Why not travel to the game on our official supporters’ bus? The bus departs from Pittodrie at 9.45am. Please check-in at 9.30am Book your place via afc.co.uk/eTickets, through the Pittodrie Ticket Office or call 01224 63 1903.

2018/19 Season ticket holder- £17

Non-season ticket holder- £18

Just checked my loyalty points for the first time ever and can easily get tickets in the first release.

I had a horrible feeling I would have been well down the pecking order for tickets with all this DNA shyte.

Got my tickets last night, and have to say I was very impressed with the online process.

Me too. Shite seats. Wasn't impressed with all the glory hunters able to swan online and get tickets before superfans like myself.

Again, Hampden should be split vertically so that more fans can get a seat with a view. We should have had the North stand going into the wings. That way we'd have had about 12K of good seats.

£31 for a restricted/binocular view seat. £38 if you want that ticket posted to yer house.

Me too. Shite seats. Wasn't impressed with all the glory hunters able to swan online and get tickets before superfans like myself.

Again, Hampden should be split vertically so that more fans can get a seat with a view. We should have had the North stand going into the wings. That way we'd have had about 12K of good seats.

£31 for a restricted/binocular view seat. £38 if you want that ticket posted to yer house.

So that was correct, I thought it was an error.  I have pretty shit seats too, but won't be complaining when Shinnie lifts the trophy.

So that was correct, I thought it was an error.  I have pretty shit seats too, but won't be complaining when Shinnie lifts the trophy.

Aye, it was the same for the semi. £7 recorded delivery. Shocking like.

I'll bring my phone so I can watch it on the telly close up.

Definitely time for it now

Initial 18,000 all sold  :thumbsup:

I don't get the ticket sales for this one. We got one for my 17 year old daughter, simply because she's never ever seen the Dons draw let alone lose so she's coming along as the lucky charm but she's attended no more than half a dozen games in her life. That can't be right, that some of us can get as many tickets as we want but many genuine supporters will lose out?

I don't get the ticket sales for this one. We got one for my 17 year old daughter, simply because she's never ever seen the Dons draw let alone lose so she's coming along as the lucky charm but she's attended no more than half a dozen games in her life. That can't be right, that some of us can get as many tickets as we want but many genuine supporters will lose out?

It's based on feedback, on fans saying they want to be able to sit with their mates and that limiting sales meant they couldn't, as that this was impacting in the atmosphere. So in this instance the club should be commended for listening to feedback.

Needs worked on - maybe every person should have a minimum number of loyalty points.