Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Questions for Logan and Robson

For Shay;  If The Dons had said type of money and resources as your old team Manchester City have nowadays do you think it would spoil the family tradition feel at Pittodrie.  I support both clubs and wouldn't want Aberdeen losing their identity like ultimately happened at Etihad Stadium.  I'm also intrigued to find out how much a player like him has enjoyed the five years of European action.   

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Ask Shay if he wants to be a Scottish international because our current right back is pure mince.

He's been living here for nearly five years, does that not make him eligible nowadays?

Ask Shay if he wants to be a Scottish international because our current right back is pure mince.

He's been living here for nearly five years, does that not make him eligible nowadays?

Beat me to it. Does he have a Scottish Gran was going to be my question.

Ask Shay if he would consider playing for Celtic one day.

Ask Robson if he would consider being a coach for Celtic one day.

I presume you mean Stalybridge Celtic cos there's more chance of Ryanair opening a service to the North Pole than there is of Logan ever playing for the Dhims. (even after the events of the final day of last season, if the Dhimmery did come calling Logan would run there in his bare feet to sign on the dotted line)

I'd ask Logan if he intends signing a new contract or will he be leaving in summer on a free?

And I'd ask Robson if he thinks he is ready to head out and gain some managerial experience now at a Championship or League 1 side. (I don't think he will replace McInnes when he finally leaves but I do think he coul d be a viable replacement for DM's replacement)