Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen Mad

donsdaft

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A recent influx of new adverts has prompted talk of posters moving site again.

Obviously no sane person wants to move to the hat so the question is.

1/ Are they welcome here

2/ should they just start a new site of their own

DD regarding point one, we have always gone out of our way to welcome all Aberdeen supporters onto here.

Get them told to get their erses o'er here.

Point two, no need see answer to point one

:thumbsup:

Hi guys, newish poster, long time reader here. I love Derek McInnes, totally #all4aurora & looking for some like minded adult chat  :)

Love him or hate him Mason, you're opinion like everyone else's is welcome o'er here, so jump on in and stick around.

Almost without exception we are a friendly bunch and most things go on here.

As one of his fiercest critics, I'm not sure that anyone "hates" McInnes. Like other posters though, we don't "love" him either. I will always be grateful that after a decade and a half of trying, our chairman finally got lucky enough to appoint a manager who wasn't either a fucking clown (Calderwood, McGhee) or at the end of his shelf life (A. Miller, Pele, GWT).

At least our manager isn't an embarrassment these days but he must learn from his same repeated mistakes before I can fall in love with him. Five years on, I'm not sure that he can.

Hi guys, newish poster, long time reader here. I love Derek McInnes, totally #all4aurora & looking for some like minded adult chat  :)

I hate him more than Alex Miller & Mark McGhee. Didn’t think that was possible but there you go

Is there two of you Mason  :laughing:

And while we are on the subject Tansey is getting called DWT

You can figure out why yourselves (btw it is "gentleman" and not "great" in Paw broon's case)

And anyone who hates DM more than Alex fucking Miller is surely sectionable. I can see why some might nostalgically hold McGhee in high esteem in accordance with his Gothenburg exploits. But Miller is just a rabid hun c@nt who thought it was fantastic business to swap Billy Dodds plus £600k for Robbie soddin Winters. Aaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :hammer:

Help yersel to a Durrant for being a voyeur. (you'll find out what that is when you make enough posts  :rofl:)

Interesting.....

As long as I'm not on the receiving end.

Best Durrant sing song was in the Irish Bar in Berlin.

You'd have to be there as it's not something we can share on social media ;)

And while we are on the subject Tansey is getting called DWT

You can figure out why yourselves (btw it is "gentleman" and not "great" in Paw broon's case)

And anyone who hates DM more than Alex fucking Miller is surely sectionable. I can see why some might nostalgically hold McGhee in high esteem in accordance with his Gothenburg exploits. But Miller is just a rabid hun c@nt who thought it was fantastic business to swap Billy Dodds plus £600k for Robbie soddin Winters. Aaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :hammer:

I seem to remember you being the benchmark for sectionable posting on AberdeenMad some years ago  ;)

McInnes is much worse for AFC than Miller ever was. He was just shit at his job.

Share it and a Simmie will be landing on your cyber doorstep....in fact I'd guess you might get a deluge of them

Sorry, cannot share.

Lets just say that it was a fantastic night and a fantastic singalong.

There are plenty who were there.

I'll look forward to finding out what a Durrant and a Simmie means in this forum

Now I'm intrigued  :thumbsup:

I love it when the boundaries of possibilities are confronted and then exceeded.

Why is McInnes the antichrist?

Him & Milne are completely changing the T&Cs of the club I signed up to support. We will feel the effects of McInnes for years after we’ve finally got rid of the boring smug Hun arsehole.