Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V Motherwell

Aberdeen V Motherwell

Saturday 22nd Sept

:ultras:

We have to start winning games again especially at Pittodrie. DM must make some changes mainly drop May to the bench and hopefully start with Anderson or Wilson up front.

Aberdeen 3 Motherwell 0

PS.....For folk unable to attend this game it is live on RED TV International.

If we carry on from the 2nd half against St Johnstone, we'll win comfortably. Motherwell will fancy their chances so we need to win the battle first, then play the game we're capable of.

I really hope we go with a different Striker, for all his flaws, Cosgrove certainly caused problems when he came on at the weekend and actually was one of the better performers, so I'd even go with him ahead of May if Anderson isn't getting the nod. To be honest, Anderson never really did himself any favours when he came on against St Johnstone, but I'd still play him ahead of May.

Is Devlin back? Not sure how many games a straight red gets banned for.

Lewis

Logan

Devlin

McKenna

Lowe

Gleeson

Shinnie

McGinn

Ferguson ( If Fit )

GMS

Cosgrove ( Or Anderson )

1-1 FT

Ferguson out is bad news means we probably go with Forrester again. I'd be amazed if Wilson starts but hopefully will get a 30 minute run out....though equally wouldnt be at all surprised if he pulls up injured in the warm up.

Imperative we get all 3 points, can't afford to drop even further behind Sevco Lite.

Hoban, Tansey, Reynolds, Ross, Wright & Ferguson out.

Wilson & Devlin back.

Get James Wilson on from the start and let's see what he is made of. :thumbsup:

Do we still feel obliged to mention Tansey (not you, the club)?

Anyway, I'd go 3-4-1-2. Ditch Forrester, he was pish.

--------------Lewis---------------

---Devlin---Consi---McKenna---

Logan---Ball---Shinnie----Lowe

--------------McGinn------------

--------Cosgrove---Anderson---

Interesting line up coming. Devlin obviously comes back in (assuming the suspension is over) so what happens at left back? Lowe is clearly the better full back, Considine dropped?

Lewis

Logan-Devlin-McKenna-Lowe

Gleeson-Shinnie

GMS-Wilson-McGinn

Cosgrove (as much as I’d prefer to see Anderson)

Interesting line up coming. Devlin obviously comes back in (assuming the suspension is over) so what happens at left back? Lowe is clearly the better full back, Considine dropped?

Lewis

Logan-Devlin-McKenna-Lowe

Gleeson-Shinnie

GMS-Wilson-McGinn

Cosgrove (as much as I’d prefer to see Anderson)

Assuming Wilson doesn't pick a list min injury it'll possibly be that line up. Would be madness to have a different back line anyway.

Not going to be a game for the purists tomorrow, but reckon we should grind out a win, but please just let us be better than we were against Killie, that was like a throwback to the bad old years.

Hopefully we see a change in the weather as a bit cold at the moment, along with a change in fortune for our strikers.

1-0 - Lowe

COYR

is that the team you think McInnes will play or your team?

looks like a set up just so Considine can play, looks awful to me, I would never have Considine as a CD.

I would play Lewis- Logan, Devlin, McKenna, Lowe- McGinn, Shinnie, Campbell, GMS- Anderson, Wilson.

Never going to happen but by fuck it would be more exciting.

First game for me since Burnley( due to work) need to win this, simple.

Would like us to go 2 up top tomorrow as I don’t think any of our strikers look like they are capable of playing the lone striker role. Would go with May and Anderson as think they have looked most likely to score and work as a partnership. If Wilson is fit however I suspect we will go with him as the lone striker. Devlin being back should mean we are even tighter at back. Cannot see this being anything other than a tight physical battle like last few Motherwell games.

In

Stupidly early train then beers

Y

Beer then train back to capital.

1-1 GMS

Why have you ditched GMS? Been our most consistent performer alongside Devlin all season.

Massive game today, really need to try and get our season up and running.  The next few games (celtic aside) we should be looking to pick maximum points on and certainly progress through to the next round in the cup. It won't be easy as there are some tough games in amongst the more favourable. Time to earn your crust DM.  Motherwell are always a tough side to play against but regardless of injuries, I'd still hope we have enough to see them off.

Oot

Bed

Bed

Bed

Dons 1 - Motherwell 0, Shinnie

Job done, albeit far from dominant etc.... but it's a welcome 3 points, thought Wilson looked okay in spells and took his goal well, Cosgrove & GMS also played well for large parts, Cosgrove still has work to do but he's clearly useful. McKenna & Devlin absolutely fine.

Good to see Hearts drop 2 points, Livingston clearly no mugs by the start they've made, surely McCann is done at Dundee? Anyway, onto Tuesday night now, huge, huge game.

Turgid game, very little in the way of chances for either side though Joe did make a very good save from Cadden near the end to preserve our lead.

Both centre backs very good as was GMS again.....looked dangerous had he been given a decent service but too often we just lumped the ball forward bypassing the midfield.

Logan had a shocker.....missplaced passes and positional play questionable.

Result was all important today but we will need to be a damned sight better than today if we are to progress against Hivs midweek

hard work that was, but it was vital to win.

as a defensive unit we are fine, just missing someone to link with the forwards.

Kenny McLean is a miss in that area.

Funny how peole see things different, thought Logan was one of our better players, Motherwell played Sammon on him and lumped high balls but Logan coped well and along with GMS our biggest threat going forward.

Dont see a player in Cosgrove at all.

W