Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Doesn't Matter If You're Black Or White.....Right??

Stupid thought I know but while watching highlight package for St.Johnstone match yesterday suddenly crossed my mind that we were playing with a right and left back in Logan and Lowe who have same skin colour and had one ever seen similar before.  You know as if it was some kind of quota required due to league legislation.  Honestly question our thought process on occasion!! 

Well Tom I've lived with a brain injury for nearly 39 years and yours truly is never surprised at how deeply this part of our anatomy does go.  Nothing meant by my post whatsoever. One shall keep everything inside from now on when I need entertained.  I'm just wired up differently to most in this world.   

The intelligent football strategist strives for two Jamaicans on the wings and for two Nordic full backs. He doesn't employ Chinese or Japanese in goal and never an Indian or Pakistani anywhere on the pitch. They're the football equivalent of black Africans in the swimming pool. The Inuits are also considered inadequate for AFC.

I'm beginning to enjoy this thread. Good work Seabass.

Fit's everyone's thoughts on centre half? Got to be yer white europeans for me. Africans in holding midfield. Asians could be yer number 10s of the future, but they've got a bit to go, a good hard working classy eastern european for me.