Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Disciplinary Rule 72

Lencarl

No team official under SFA jurisdiction shall "in any manner likely to lead to publicity (i) criticise the decision(s) and/or performance(s) of any or all match official(s) in such a way as to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official; or (ii) make remarks about such match official(s) which impinge on his character".

Steve Clarke have been charged by the Scottish FA over comments made criticising the governing body's disciplinary process after Gary Dicker lost his red-card appeal. Would imagine that Derek McInnes will also be charged for his comments.

I have lost count in the number of comments that Sevco and their players have made against match officials and is met with complete silence from the SFA.

Absolute joke.

It's about being careful, that's the thing. Traynor, despite being a dispicable human (obviously), knows what can and can't be said while flirting the rules. Have a look back. Most statements are broad, populist rants aimed at their own fans rather than individual or organisational criticisms.

McInnes' statement is actually on the border, and I'm not sure he'll get pulled up on it.

That said, the rule itself is disgusting and Killie should tell them to go and fuck themselves. Proper journalism in this country would rule out the need for such rules.

The SFA seeks clarification from world governing body Fifa over what constitutes a red card ahead of this weekend's games. It has sent a video package to the footballing authorities of controversial incidents looking for guidance.

Some people may say this is the right course of action. I say the SFA are making Scottish Football the laughing stock of world football. How can they make judgements on important incidents and admit they do not understand the rules of the game.

Pure madness.

Steve Clarke has taken legal action in his battle with the SFA, who have charged both him and the club for bringing the game into disrepute.

“Myself and the club will have legal representation,” he said. “I think the charges are serious enough for that. We can lighten the mood in here when we talk about it, but these are serious charges; I don’t like being told that I’ve brought the game into disrepute when I look at a statement and see nothing wrong with it.

We will see more of this unless something is done quickly to sort this out.

Dundee striker Kenny Miller will serve a one-match ban after he failed to overturn his red card against The Rangers.

No surprise there, only watched it once but looked a wild challenge. On saying that if Miller was still playing with Sevco yellow card would have been the outcome.