Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

Saturday 1st September

Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

15:00

:ultras:

With the Ugly sisters playing each other on Sunday this is the perfect opportunity for Aberdeen to get the 3 points on board before the Glasgow love fest.

For fans unable to attend the game it is on RED TV International.

Will May score a goal that is the question.

Aberdeen 3 Kilmarnock 0 :thumbsup:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to forgetting to book the trains for this one (£50 return by the time I remembered) I will be missing this one today. Hopefully as this one is at home we will have a more attacking formation than last week. Would expect Lowe to slot into left back and Shay starting at right back with Hoban and Ball dropping out. If McGinn is fit would expect him to come in for Ross. No idea who will start up top. It’s a nailed on certainty that Greg Stewart will score for Killie if he plays so think we will need to score twice to win this one. Thing is St Mirren aside we have not looked like scoring twice in a game yet.

Oot

Flat

Local game probably Edinburgh Uni v East Kilbride

Flat

1-1  GMS for Dons

I think we will do the business going for a 2-0 win but as said before the injury to Wilson is definitely worrying, don't think we will see him till mid October at the earliest now.

International break has come at a good time hopefully we get through today with no more injuries and gives Lowe a couple of weeks to get to know the players and system. I wouldn't start him today just give him 15-20 minutes to say hello to the fans if we are ahead. Hopefully Mckenna will be fit by the St Johnstone game in 2 weeks.

They will be itching to get one over us after failing to do so last season. They will also be aggrieved at failing to overturn Dicker's ridiculous red card.

Lewis

Logan

Devlin

Considine

Lowe

Gleeson

Shinnie

McGinn

Ferguson

GMS

Wilson ( Or Anderson if Wilson is injured )

3-1 Aberdeen win ( GMS, McGinn & Shinnie )

Lewis

Logan

Shinnie

Considine

Gleeson

McGinn

GMS

May

Devlin

Ferguson

Lowe

SUBS - Cerny, Forrester, Cosgrove, Ball, F Ross, Campbell, Anderson

No James Wilson or Tommie Hoban in the squad, Ross dropped for McGinn & powederpuff May up front alone again.

I have nothing against May personally, I just don't think he's the man for the job. Feel young Anderson, a player brimming with confidence AND scoring goals, albeit in the reserves, should get the nod.