Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V St Mirren

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

08/05/2018 336330 SHALEUM LOGAN (ABERDEEN F.C.) 1 SPFL FIRST TEAM LEAGUE MATCH FROM 22/05/2018

17/05/2018 336330 SHALEUM LOGAN (ABERDEEN F.C.) 2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES IMMEDIATE

That's what the SFA suspension list says so I assume the first ban was Sevco then the "2 first team matches immediate" include the cup?

08/05/2018 336330 SHALEUM LOGAN (ABERDEEN F.C.) 1 SPFL FIRST TEAM LEAGUE MATCH FROM 22/05/2018

17/05/2018 336330 SHALEUM LOGAN (ABERDEEN F.C.) 2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES IMMEDIATE

That's what the SFA suspension list says so I assume the first ban was Sevco then the "2 first team matches immediate" include the cup?

That’s the way I read it.

£22 for my ticket in the Merkland end for a league cup game, at that prices I don't imagine a great crowd.  I'm sure it used to be £15 previous seasons.

I listened to the St-Midden game on Sunday and their defence seemed very suspect, I would have two up front for this one and go for goals.

4-0 to us, Shay to mark his comeback with the opener then a debut hat-trick for Wilson.

COYR

£22 for my ticket in the Merkland end for a league cup game, at that prices I don't imagine a great crowd.  I'm sure it used to be £15 previous seasons.

I listened to the St-Midden game on Sunday and their defence seemed very suspect, I would have two up front for this one and go for goals.

4-0 to us, Shay to mark his comeback with the opener then a debut hat-trick for Wilson.

COYR

What makes a league cup game any less significant than a league game? I'd certainly not be expecting to pay any less for this one and folk using that as an excuse not to go (not that I'm saying you have) need to wise up.

Certainly looked quite sparsely populated when I booked my tickets.

On a side note - why all paper tickets for this one? After the shambles against the hun I presume they've still lost the ability to load this game onto my card.

Out

Bed

Bed

Bed

2-0 Dons, GMS and Wilson

Hoping for a change in the level of performance this week.  Not been good enough so far. Been a while since i've seen Wilson play so interested to see how he applies himself with us.  Although I did hope we'd have signed a creative midfielder this week.

Would hope Anderson starts with May up front as only change from last weekend. Have only looked like scoring once Anderson comes on to the pitch. As Manc said we have not played particularly well in last couple of games so we need to up our level of performance. Saw St Mirren lose 6 to Sunderland in preseason and they looked a very poor team that day. If we can up our level of play we should win comfortably.

Oot- £100+ for Scotland tickets today plus Hibs tickets for next week mean having to give this a miss.

Flat

Non league game locally probably Newtongrange v Leith

Flat

3-0 McGinn Anderson May

Scotland tickets ?

Oh no, nae again, fa are they playing this time?

Anyway, country before club?

Bit dodgy that.

Belgium and Albania in September and Portugal in October. Not really picking Country before club as also had to buy Hibs tickets as well. Limited resources so £40 for train up today plus match ticket and beer on top was just stretching things to far.