Author Topic: Elmo singing 'Africa' Toto  (Read 112 times)

Offline SeeBass

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 358
Elmo singing 'Africa' Toto
« on: August 08, 2018, 10:11:25 PM »

I've not stopped playing this clip all day.  Literally gave me GOOSEBUMPS when first hearing it.

Offline Kowalski

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 5
Re: Elmo singing 'Africa' Toto
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 10:58:55 AM »
I’ll see your Elmo and raise you Kermit & Debbie Harry. Enough to give any man a raise.

Online rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -144
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 11:16:25 AM »
It's quite remarkable how ugly Debbie Harry became in later life. The smack wouldn't have helped obviously but having been blessed with natural beauty, she's a fucking mess now. This is down to one thing only. Her thinking is ugly. She's quite obviously not a nice person. Every cunt wears their lives in their faces. Some cunt said that, canna mind who but it's bang on.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline donsdaft

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: -55
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 03:52:12 PM »
I think the general opinion is that she's a decent sort of a gal.

Online KennyFuckinPowers

• First Team
  • Rating: 8
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 05:04:28 AM »
It's quite remarkable how ugly Debbie Harry became in later life. The smack wouldn't have helped obviously but having been blessed with natural beauty, she's a fucking mess now. This is down to one thing only. Her thinking is ugly. She's quite obviously not a nice person. Every cunt wears their lives in their faces. Some cunt said that, canna mind who but it's bang on.

I have a very similar opinion of Stevie Nicks with literally everything you said about Debbie Harry, which I agree with, she always came across as a bit of a cunt.
Fuck the Tories

Online rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -144
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 06:24:57 AM »
I have a very similar opinion of Stevie Nicks with literally everything you said about Debbie Harry, which I agree with, she always came across as a bit of a cunt.

Outstanding example. Nicks could've had the world. Best selling album. Blonde girl. Dreamy voice...

but a total cunt. Something in those black eyes of hers screamed poison.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Online KennyFuckinPowers

• First Team
  • Rating: 8
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 09:23:01 AM »
Outstanding example. Nicks could've had the world. Best selling album. Blonde girl. Dreamy voice...

but a total cunt. Something in those black eyes of hers screamed poison.

She made her way through a lot of the top artists ( depending on your taste obviously ) back then, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Prince etc... she was a rampant whore. Kind of felt for her ex Lindsey Buckingham, although a stroppy cunt, he clearly adored that woman and she heavy fucked him over., I have seen a few documentaries on Fleetwood Mac, being a fan, and trust me, woman's an evil cow, if it's not her way of doing things, then it's no-ones. 
Fuck the Tories

Offline Kowalski

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 5
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 08:24:29 PM »
I think the general opinion is that she's a decent sort of a gal.

Correct. Also the best front woman of a band of all time IMHO.

Woman grows old shocker.