Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Elmo singing 'Africa' Toto

SeeBass

It's quite remarkable how ugly Debbie Harry became in later life. The smack wouldn't have helped obviously but having been blessed with natural beauty, she's a fucking mess now. This is down to one thing only. Her thinking is ugly. She's quite obviously not a nice person. Every cunt wears their lives in their faces. Some cunt said that, canna mind who but it's bang on.

It's quite remarkable how ugly Debbie Harry became in later life. The smack wouldn't have helped obviously but having been blessed with natural beauty, she's a fucking mess now. This is down to one thing only. Her thinking is ugly. She's quite obviously not a nice person. Every cunt wears their lives in their faces. Some cunt said that, canna mind who but it's bang on.

I have a very similar opinion of Stevie Nicks with literally everything you said about Debbie Harry, which I agree with, she always came across as a bit of a cunt.

I have a very similar opinion of Stevie Nicks with literally everything you said about Debbie Harry, which I agree with, she always came across as a bit of a cunt.

Outstanding example. Nicks could've had the world. Best selling album. Blonde girl. Dreamy voice...

but a total cunt. Something in those black eyes of hers screamed poison.

Outstanding example. Nicks could've had the world. Best selling album. Blonde girl. Dreamy voice...

but a total cunt. Something in those black eyes of hers screamed poison.

She made her way through a lot of the top artists ( depending on your taste obviously ) back then, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Prince etc... she was a rampant whore. Kind of felt for her ex Lindsey Buckingham, although a stroppy cunt, he clearly adored that woman and she heavy fucked him over., I have seen a few documentaries on Fleetwood Mac, being a fan, and trust me, woman's an evil cow, if it's not her way of doing things, then it's no-ones.