Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Young Female Burnley Fan Vlog

Big Al,

She is pretty complimentary of us Aberdeen supporters if caring to give it the full listen.  Maybe I'm stupid or too sensitive I don't know.  Not sure what a kid of that age would get out of being patronising if that is what yours truly does feel.  Possibly over dramatic because of how young she is?? 

Maybe I'm just a grumpy auld bastard these days.

I'm struggling to continue this "love in" that seems to be going on between us and Burnley.

Don't get me wrong, it was good over the two games, but its in the past now. Don't get the comments about pre season friendlies in future years etc. Also think we wouldn't of had all this well done Aberdeen/hard luck Aberdeen etc if we'd actually beaten them o'er the two legs.

However if they really wish us well, get a few of your fringe players up here on loan whilst still paying their wages ;)

Maybe I'm just a grumpy auld bastard these days.

I'm struggling to continue this "love in" that seems to be going on between us and Burnley.

Don't get me wrong, it was good over the two games, but its in the past now. Don't get the comments about pre season friendlies in future years etc. Also think we wouldn't of had all this well done Aberdeen/hard luck Aberdeen etc if we'd actually beaten them o'er the two legs.

However if they really wish us well, get a few of your fringe players up here on loan whilst still paying their wages ;)

Don't worry, the goodwill will stop when they make a derisory bid for McKenna.