Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Salford City

Saturday 4th August

Salford City v Leyton Orient

National League

12:30

BT Sport 1

Really hope that Adam Rooney does a great job at Salford City starting today. He was a great servant for Aberdeen and left on good terms with the fans and club.  :thumbsup:

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

That's his first goal just gone in.  Should be the first of many this season if he plays like he can.

fuck Salford and all those who sail in her.

A sign of how absolutely fucked and cash dependant the English game is. May they languish in the lower leagues and may those ex Man Utd players spunk a load of their cash on it.

Go to FC United instead.

Absolutely  :thumbsup:  How're they faring now?  I know they had serious issues with their new ground did they not?  My former pub landlords used to be heavily involved in the early days. Used to get a few of the directors boozing with us.  Good times.

Absolutely  :thumbsup:  How're they faring now?  I know they had serious issues with their new ground did they not?  My former pub landlords used to be heavily involved in the early days. Used to get a few of the directors boozing with us.  Good times.

Bottom of National League North with no wins in first 3 games. Was hoping they would be home for non league games on the August bank holiday but they are away. Might head to Salford v Barrow instead or more likely to Lancaster City v Marine as it is easier to get to.

• 8 months later...