Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Famous Faces You Admire.

SeeBass

I've been having an interesting conversation with my brother Paul about people in the public eye we really admire or like to see do well in their career.  I'm always amazed at my deep passion for folk like Ronnie O'Sullivan and Victoria 'Vika' Azarenka.  I get quite emotionally charged watching Raymond Van Barneveld enter Darts arena too.  There's a clip of him taking part in Premier League at Glasgow and my blood goes cold every time I watch clip.  I'm quite confused by the whole Azarenka thing because I'm not a great fan of tennis even if I had a crush on Anke Huber in late 1990's it wasn't as fierce a love for her like the Belarussian.

I know Conor McGregor has been a bit naughty lately and ain't really seen him in action but I'm fascinated by his whole presence.  Do think Lionel Messi has become my favourite footballer of all time too.  Maybe I should invite all five round for dinner eh?!?!

Anybody you guys and gals sport or otherwise don't wanna miss??

In the world of golf, I'm a huge fan of Tiger Woods. Now, not necessarily before. Well, I always rated his game obviously and the record books don't lie but this time round, it proves how mentally strong he is and how much we missed him.

His swing is as majestic as ever and when he's putting, he's displaying the most beautiful example of two hands working as one unit. Good luck to him at Carnoustie. I'll be watching Sam Locke this week but on Saturday, getting buckled in corporate with the wife. Tiger is the golfing phenomenon above all others in my book. Would love a bevvy with the cunt.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Big admirer of Woods too, great desire to be no. 1.

Hate drunken folk at the golf though. Why go to watch the golf and spent half the day in a tent getting pissed? Jist go to the pub instead. Canna stand the number of "non golfers" at corporate tents at the open.

Also loved Stephen Henry's obsession for winning by the way.

In the world of golf, I'm a huge fan of Tiger Woods. Now, not necessarily before. Well, I always rated his game obviously and the record books don't lie but this time round, it proves how mentally strong he is and how much we missed him.

His swing is as majestic as ever and when he's putting, he's displaying the most beautiful example of two hands working as one unit. Good luck to him at Carnoustie. I'll be watching Sam Locke this week but on Saturday, getting buckled in corporate with the wife. Tiger is the golfing phenomenon above all others in my book. Would love a bevvy with the cunt.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/15278522/how-tiger-woods-life-unraveled-years-father-earl-woods-death

Not sure if you've ever read this or not Rocket but I think you'll like it

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/15278522/how-tiger-woods-life-unraveled-years-father-earl-woods-death

Not sure if you've ever read this or not Rocket but I think you'll like it

Don't think I've seen that particular article but I knew most of the stories in it and the history of the man. Hank Haney's book was a big mistake but where everyone thought Tiger was finished (including me), he proved yesterday that he's not with some remarkable course-management, coming from strategy and experience that money can't buy.

Having said that, it was interesting and perhaps foreboding that when he hit the front, he hit his worst shots of the week at 11 and 12 to not stay there very long, including failing to birdie 14. Perhaps the golfing gods have already decided not to give him any further reward and given how he abused himself and disrespected the sanctity of the game, it wouldn't be a surprise. But his talent is very special and it wouldn't surprise me if he won another major or more than one.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

it was interesting and perhaps foreboding that when he hit the front, he hit his worst shots of the week

In the latest comeback he seems to have lost the mental edge that he once had, hope he can recapture it.  Almost every time I have seen him play this year he has finished on a worse score than he should have by cocking it up coming down the stretch.  He even tried his best to muck it up on Saturday by bogeying 16 and scraping a par at the last.

If he can get his head back then he will be feared again.

I'm old, and had an uncle who was a member at Carnoustie and remember being introduced to Jack Nicklaus in the mid 70s. From that point on he was my favourite golfer.

Used to really dislike Steve Davis when he was robotically winning every snooker tournament going, but he was actually as human as you or I. I suspect hindsight made me appreciate the hard work he put in to stay top for so long.

Donald Dewar, although I disagreed with his politics, If found a real gentleman, met him at several university debating compatitions.

Alec Salmond was a dick though :wave:

• 4 months later...

Used to look at my wifes face while she was sleeping, she looked so content. She knew she was lucky to have such a virile man. Good sex is like good wine, you need good company to get the most out of it. Some of the best sex i've had there was another man in the room, either watching me in action or joining me in penetrating the female. When sex becomes routine its nothing more than a chore.

Used to look at my wifes face while she was sleeping, she looked so content. She knew she was lucky to have such a virile man. Good sex is like good wine, you need good company to get the most out of it. Some of the best sex i've had there was another man in the room, either watching me in action or joining in penetrating me. When sex becomes routine its nothing more than a chore.

Sorted that for you

Having another man in the room watching makes me hone my performance. One thing I'm most proud of with regards to my prowess is my erections. Even as i get older they show no sign of waning. And when im being watched i can tell the other man is jealous and that is extremely arousing for both myself and my (female) companion. It adds an element of phychology to the sex.

Thats a spellin error, son. Only picked up on by bores. You come into a room while I'm having sex errors like that will be the last thing on your mind. I've been compared to the piston function on a Vw Golf VR6. Come fly with me.

I bet your woman pegs your arse every night with a 10 inch strap on then sends you out to sleep in the shed....

See you were trying to ingratiate yourself to the chat crowd in the Leighton thread just now. Too little too late, son. I can tell you haven't spent a lot of time with alpha males.  Take my hand and i'll show you the world.

Your rating of -1690 sums you up perfectly.

Feck off to sevco media. There's hunnery pouring out of your every sweat gland

I can see you're threatened by my masculinity. Can't blame you for that. Dunty was the same back when we first crossed paths. Still holds a grudge does old Dunty. Hostility is like water off a ducks back to an alpha. Whats Dunty done since i ask you? Take my hand and i'll lead you to the land of sex, where dreams are made and women are treated as equals.