Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Celtic V Aberdeen

Celtic v Aberdeen

Sunday 13th May 2018

12.30 Kick off

:ultras:

I can see us getting a result against Celtic on Sunday.

Depending on other results a draw may be enough but a win for Aberdeen will quarantee 2nd spot whatever happens elsewhere. ( I think ).

Will be a tough ask but Celtic may take their eyes of the ball for this one,

McKenna and Christie are out.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part but let's see what happens. :thumbsup:

Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event and RED TV International for live coverage of the match.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Lencarl, whilst I admire your optimism, I reckon we will see the customary 3/4-0 scoreline.

It's their final game of their league winning season, in front of their own fans, add to that the inept performances we've put in already vs them this season, it all points towards a comfortable defeat.

The best we can hope for is a Hearts win tonight, and then Hibs to beat Sevco in the last game, that would guarantee us 2nd I believe. A Hearts win tonight would guarantee us Europe.

I'm a sulky bastard this morning, still disappointed after that 2nd half last night, a Hearts win tonight would fair cheer me up though.

The best we can hope for is a Hearts win tonight, and then Hibs to beat Sevco in the last game, that would guarantee us 2nd I believe.

Depends on how much Hearts won by tonight and how much we ship to the tims on Sunday. Goal difference is tight, I think we are currently only 1 goal better off than Hibs.

Depends on how much Hearts won by tonight and how much we ship to the tims on Sunday. Goal difference is tight, I think we are currently only 1 goal better off than Hibs.

I dinna think you get an extra point for scoring more goals min, it's nae rugby. We're 4 ahead of hibees.

Conspiracy theory:

“Don't be surprised if Celtic play a reserve squad against Aberdeen to save their key players for the Scottish Cup Final. This surely would give Aberdeen an advantage over Rangers and Hibs in the race for second spot. Most clubs would do the same in their situation but it will cause serious anger to the supporters of the two other clubs.”

:laughing:

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Hearts win the nite and Hibs win on Sunday would do the job. Then the Celic game becomes meaningless.  :thumbsup:

We're screwed if we need to get a result at Parkhead.

Many planning on attending this? Can’t see Celtic laying down despite having a cup final to prepare for. Had there been a realistic chance of the Huns failing to get euro football, maybe, but not now. Don’t think McInnes is clever enough, nor does the team have the bottle, to actually get any sort of result there.

Hope I’m wrong, but can see this being a standard 3-0 win for the dhimmies. Which is frustrating  as this is not a good Celtic team. I’m tired of hearing the resources excuse, it doesn’t wash with me, otherwise others wouldn’t be able to get anything from them. Time for the team to actually give it a go. We’re going to lose, so at least go down with a fight for a change.

Out

Home

Probably bed but will see if I bother to stay up

Bed

3-0 Celtic, no dons scorer

Not putting myself through another Dons game at Parkhead especially with the green orcs celebrating yet another title. We have been miles behind Celtic this season and cannot see that changing on Sunday. McKenna suspended so we will need to make changes at the back. Christie not being available against his parent club is probably a good thing as he has not kicked a ball for us since the turn of the year. Fully expect us to stick with punting long balls up to Cosgrove and hoping something comes from that.

Bet we win because I am not there.

Oot

Travelling to Galashiels.

Park in Galashiels with Bairn

Cumbernauld Colts v Selkirk Lowland League Cup Final

3-0 no Dons scorer

Were allocated 357 tickets, and appears we've sold 302.

Quite right - all the tickets were restricted view yet Celtic were still charging through the nose for them. Should have boycotted altogether.

Was it not 1357 tickets. £27 plus booking fee to only see half the pitch was another reason for my non attendance.

Don’t see why the hibs game should be any influence on his tactics. I listened to his interview on redtv and was surprised he said. By all means, have an ear out, but we have it in our own hands (technically). We need to win. That’s that.

COYR. End the season on a high!

Lewis

Logan

O’Connor

Reynolds

Considine

Ball

Shinnie

Stewart

McLean

GMS

Cosgrove

That’s the starting 11, I’m guessing the shape.

If we’re going to lump long balls up to Cosgrove all afternoon, it’ll be a walk in the park for the Celtic defence. They’ll be out to get to him after his tackle on Quasimodo last time.