Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V Hearts

:ultras:

Even though this very important game is live on TV on Friday night we need to pack out Pittodrie for this game and the other two upcoming home matches to give us the best chance of runners up spot.

Hearts are there for the taking as long as the real Aberdeen turn up.

Aberdeen 3 Hearts 0

Not managed a goal against this mob yet this season. Fully expect that negative cunt Potter to play for a draw again and try to nick something on the break. Got to assume that we will not make the defensive mistakes we made at Tynecastle again. We looked more threatening when GMS came on at Tynecastle so would think he will start if fit. Friday night game so I will be giving it a miss as no chance of getting away early on a Friday. I really hate Friday night football.

Oot

Work

Flat

Flat

0-0 again.

Not a chance it'll be anywhere near packed out. About 12,000 max I'd say.

Hearts are such a negative, boring team. Hopefully we set up with a bit more imagination than we did at Tynecastle.

GMS should start. He caused them problems when he came off the bench a few weeks ago.

Looking forward tothe end of the season tbh,but we should probably be making the effort to push the boys over the line,whatever we think of McInnes and the performances

In or Oot -  In

Furryboots  -  Mainer

Pre - Driving

Post -  En route to Torridon

Prediction  -  Hate playing this shower,probably a draw. 1 -1 GMS

I hate Hearts and hate playing them also, possibly because we get so little against them and I suspect it will be another tight game on Friday.

We have enough about us to beat them but the tombola will have a big influence on the outcome.

Fancy a 1-0 win, with Shinnie scoring.

Crowd wise I expect a half decent crowd as Friday night fitba has been fairly popular so far.

Have a works leaving do on Friday night here so may put an end to my good intentions to watch this one on sat morning.  Although given the effort i've made for the last two games (prior to the victory at Killie), maybe it's a good thing I miss it.

Can't see us getting a victory here, but I don't see us losing either.  Hopefully there'll be a good crowd for it, Pittodrie likes a game under the lights!

Out

Bed

Probably bed

Cinema since it's meant to pish it down all day

1-1, McGinn

What's the crowd looking like for this one?

According to the ticket portal, not counting the upper deck and away end (about 5,300 combined), there are 2,386 tickets left for sale. Suggests about 12,500 sold. Can't see Hearts bringing much.

GAME DAY

Let's get the first game of 4 started with a win tonight.

McInnes reckons we need 3 0r 4 wins to get runners up position.

I like Friday night football at Pittodrie especially if we have the 3 points in the bag before the other clubs even kick off their games.

:thumbsup:

*Words marked - ...though aye,it would be nice to see Hibs sneak the title  :thumbsup:

...Until then,into these anti-fitba huns.          COYR

Naw, it's between us and the cheeks (for the next 90mins at least) ...Hibs are already out of the equation.

Cosgrove has grown into the game.

Somewhat surprised by him, although early days

Aye, likewise. Good team performance so far and very well taken goal from gMS . Precisely what we’ll miss from the player we thought we signed a few years back too.

Keep it up dons

Great result, the early-ish goal was so important. The longer it's 0-0 the more it plays into Hearts's hands.

The opening goal seemed to spark us into life, GMS in particular had looked howling before that, but then all of a sudden a good run led on to a great finish from a great McLean pass.

McInnes got it right tonight in terms of keeping it simple against what is essentially a simple Levein side.

Berra and Dallas can fuck off.