Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Killie v Us 21/04/2018

If I said I don't give a shit if we win or not I would be lying.

After a few days after slagging our display on Saturday I am back in for the final push for second spot.

Notice a few other countries titles are already wrapped up but not the Scottish Premiership yet, which gives a finger up to a few folk.

Aberdeen will come out all guns blazing and Killie will not know what hit them.

Killie 0 Aberdeen 4  :thumbsup:

PS.....There is no live TV coverage of this match. Audio on RED TV only.

Notice a few other countries titles are already wrapped up but not the Scottish Premiership yet, which gives a finger up to a few folk.

No it doesn't. The league was over in October (or something). That Celtic took slightly longer to officially win it isn't something to be proud of or to even highlight. Our game isn't a sport and hasn't been for sometime.

Anyway, a tight 3-1 win. McKenna, GMS and some other cunt.

No it doesn't. The league was over in October (or something). That Celtic took slightly longer to officially win it isn't something to be proud of or to even highlight. Our game isn't a sport and hasn't been for sometime.

Anyway, a tight 3-1 win. McKenna, GMS and some other cunt.

3-1 is a comfortable win....

Out (obviously)

Dinner somewhere in town

Bed

Bed

1-2 Dons, Rooney and Shinnie.

Expect a reaction from the team, especially from those who were missing from the "game" on the weekend. Hopefully the team put on a decent display to reward those who make the effort.

I suspect Clark would really love to get three points against us as his record has been superb for Killie, but has had little joy against us and I suspect we will obtain a result against them, then some player will be on to the press afterwards saying it was for the fans after last weeks game and important that they do well in the remaining games...Zzzzzzz.

2-1 us - A young striker will be given his chance with us losing 1-0, blast in 2 superb strikes and find himself dropped for the remaining games and out at loan to Elgin next season whilst we play another also-ran from an English no mark team.

I'm still in a grump from the Cup Semi.

Team news for the game tomorrow:

McLean, Shinnie and Logan are back

Nwakali injured.

Considine suspended.

Mackay-Steven and McGinn doubtful.

Still believe that we have the players to win this game.

Absolutely, we’ve been saying that for most of the season. It does, however come down to the managers tactics . If he doesn’t believe, the team doesn’t. I believe there will be a response tomorrow.

Team news for the game tomorrow:

McLean, Shinnie and Logan are back

Nwakali injured.

Considine suspended.

Mackay-Steven and McGinn doubtful.

Still believe that we have the players to win this game.

Interesting. The dilemma we have is O'Connor. Completely pap last weekend, and that should rule him out of being in centre mid. However, with Considine out it would have been ideal to get Shinnie into left back. The quandary that is Harvie is another option. I thought he looked a little lost when he played last and wasn't convinced, but I think we go for it and get him in. I think McInnes might go for a back 3 with Wright wide left or something (i.e. hanging him to dry by asking him to play wing back after weeks of no appearances).

I'd go:

------------------Lewis-----------------

Logan---Arnason---McKenna---Harvie

---------McLean---Shinnie-------------

Christie--------Stewart---------Wright

-------------------May------------------

I'd fire Ball, Nwakali and O'Connor into space.

I'd fire Ball, Nwakali and O'Connor into space.

Nah, like a dodgy Chinese satellite they'd come back down to earth. Just to be sure I'd dig a big fuck off hole, line it with lead, deposit them in it and then fill it with quick drying cement.

In the case of Nwakali I suspect Man City would chip in for some of the costs. 

I'd go with -

Lewis

Logan-OConnor-McKenna-Harvie

Mclean-Shinnie

Wright-Stewart-Christie

May

That's more than enough talent to beat Killie but, based on the nature of some performances this year, the result last weekend, and DMs comments, I sense all is not well at the club and self belief is a big issue. Could easily see another 3-0 defeat but I think with Shinnie alone he won't let that happen.

1-1 Stewart

Tin hat on but after May again having another howler I would go with Rooney up front. He at least hit the target with his 2 chances in last 2 games. May put the corner flag in more danger. Players we have should be able to get the ball to Rooney in the box. We do that he will score. Mays supposed mobility has delivered very little in last few games.

Okay I waited but no one is saying it...... GAME DAY :ultras:

Let's give Rooney a 30th Birthday present and play him up front from the start of the match with May as his partner.

The Dons need to attack from the very first minute and keep Killie on the back foot.

Put O'Conner on the bench or leave him out of the squad as we do not need him as a distraction from the boo boys.

No live TV today, so another nervous day in store although I did say we would win 4-0.  :AFC2:

Absolutely vital we get something out of this game given the way the Hivs game is going. (Yet again Lennon shows exactly how to set up a team facing one of the arse cheeks)

Earlier in week I thought we would get beaten. Today I'm more optimistic    0-2 (Rooney, wright)

When I read your post Elgindon I thought you were on the wind up, then I went and looked.  :o

Got to be one of the worst line ups I have seen in recent years.

Still reckon we will sneak it, but Killie have never had a better chance against us with that line up.

We really need the three points today after Hibs getting the points and putting us into fourth.

COYR