Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Jam / Dairylea?

Admin?

Admin?

I want this moved to the rowie thread.

We'll soon have this place operating out of one thread, probably a rant started by Rocket called "Everything is wrong, because:", which encapsulates the essence of every other discussion, football or otherwise.

Aye. Anyone who's seen the Rowie thread will understand where it came from. Never meant to be a permanent change. Just did it for a laugh but yous can all bet your bottom dollar that the more people complain aboot it the longer it'll be sticking around.  :thumbsup::wave:

I gave cts jam for his post. I was hoping that it was a positive (simmie) rather than a negative so was pleased to see that it was. Personally, I would have marmalade on a toasted rowie and have never added neither jam nor dairylea ever but since I only eat 3 or 4 of them in a year, my preference doesn't really matter, neither to me nor to any of you.

To Rico - why would I say "everything" is wrong when it clearly is not? Are you suggesting that I'm a negative cunt? I can assure you that I'm not from Fife and that you may be misinterpreting my outlooks from anything I may have posted before. Peace and love. And hate, when and where appropriate.

I gave cts jam for his post. I was hoping that it was a positive (simmie) rather than a negative so was pleased to see that it was. Personally, I would have marmalade on a toasted rowie and have never added neither jam nor dairylea ever but since I only eat 3 or 4 of them in a year, my preference doesn't really matter, neither to me nor to any of you.

To Rico - why would I say "everything" is wrong when it clearly is not? Are you suggesting that I'm a negative cunt? I can assure you that I'm not from Fife and that you may be misinterpreting my outlooks from anything I may have posted before. Peace and love. And hate, when and where appropriate.

Marmalade is almost as bad as dairylea IMHO. I also have never put jam on a rowie but I chose jam as it's undoubtedly one of the more popular choices. Personally I enjoy them by toasting them and spreading decent butter on them and that's it.

nah nah Tyrant min.

Well I suppose if you live outside Aberdeen you have little choice.

A roll should be eaten hot straight out of the oven while pished and walking home late at night (minimum quantity 6)

Otherwise it's fresh and cold (with dairylee)

While we're at it, proper stovies are made with corned beef.  :twisted:

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Jam, Dairylea.......WITH A BUTTERY, what the fuck?  :o

You boys will be eating cous cous, quinoa and avocados shortly.

It's like Miller and McLeish, Vieira and Petit, Toshack and Keegan.  Has to be buttery and butter.