Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scottish Youth Cup

• 2 weeks later...

Will be heading along to this, looking forward to it. Last young Dons side I saw was the side who won the league, be interesting to see how this crop stack up against them.

Going to head over as well. Only seen the U20s once this season when they beat Hearts 2-0 in a league game. Should be a good game.

Beaten by the bigger stronger more street wise team tonight. Hibs out muscled the Dons all over the field. They knew where and when to commit fouls. Played some very good football to. Dons has some good individual performances but just could not match Hibs team effort. Didn’t get much help from ref who probably should have sent off Porteous in the first half for what looked a two footed lunge in the box. Very inconsistent all game.

Impressed by Frank Ross and Bruce Anderson for Dons. Not sure if any of the rest look like they are anywhere near ready for the first team.

By fuck I am getting fed up of seeing us lose at Hampden.

Dean Campbell was quite tidy I thought. Don't know if he usually plays that deep but was trying to link the defence and midfield, but we could have done with him more at the other end. First time I've seen him play, but have heard a lot of people talk very highly of him.

Dean Campbell was quite tidy I thought. Don't know if he usually plays that deep but was trying to link the defence and midfield, but we could have done with him more at the other end. First time I've seen him play, but have heard a lot of people talk very highly of him.

He played a holding role in last game I saw U20s play as well. Thought he was okay but to many side ways passes. Mind you Barry Ferguson got a 45 caps for Scotland doing just that.

Beaten by the bigger stronger more street wise team tonight. Hibs out muscled the Dons all over the field. They knew where and when to commit fouls. Played some very good football to. Dons has some good individual performances but just could not match Hibs team effort. Didn’t get much help from ref who probably should have sent off Porteous in the first half for what looked a two footed lunge in the box. Very inconsistent all game.

Impressed by Frank Ross and Bruce Anderson for Dons. Not sure if any of the rest look like they are anywhere near ready for the first team.

By fuck I am getting fed up of seeing us lose at Hampden.

A fair summary Jute. Hibs deserved their win. McLennan looked decent and scored a good goal. The two you mention were our best players. Anderson had a good touch and movement but just needs to be stronger on the ball, but that will come.

The ref was a classic SFA protégé. Made sure he got all the wee pernickety things right, but failed to deal with the bigger issues competently. You'll see more of the same from Andrew Dallas tonight.

The arsehole of a fourth official too... Dons sub about to go on, getting final instructions from Sheerin and the fourth official is in his ear at the same time gibbering on and on about something. Jobsworth.