Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hearts V Aberdeen

Confirmed on RED TV site

Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen- live video on RedTV International..

3PM kick offs are no use to me when we're on an 11 hour time difference!  Hopefully wake up to a good result on Sunday  :thumbsup:

Out

Bed

Bed

Bed

2-1 Dons, May and Logan

3PM kick offs are no use to me when we're on an 11 hour time difference!  Hopefully wake up to a good result on Sunday  :thumbsup:

Out

Bed

Bed

Bed

2-1 Dons, May and Logan

Have you moved away have you? You hadn't mentioned it!

Not managed a goal against this mob yet this year and can see Saturday being another tight game. Usually teams open up a bit more at home but as Avril values a clean sheet more than a win I fully expect them to sit in and play for 0-0 again. Think we might need to bring McGinn or GMS in to help break them down.

In

Meal in town then ground

Away end

Back to flat

1-0 May

I would not be surprised to see the exact same 11 as the Motherwell game. Think DM will want a tougher central midfield and keep O’Connor there. Don’t see how he can drop Stewart either so if McGinn is fit he’s probably on the bench.

1-1. Christie.

Aberdeen must start with the same Team that played Motherwell.

Really hope this is May starting to play the way he can for the final few games of the season.

Hearts will give us a tough match but we are a better team and will prevail.

Hearts 1 Aberdeen 2

I think we shall see some tinkering for tomorrow and wouldn't surprise me if Stewart was dropped, but doesn't deserve to be though. Be quite happy to see the team from Tuesday start again.

I hope we go out and have a go at them, it's the only way we play.

1-3 Stewart, McLean and May.

The Saturday night Alba highlights are from Hearts v Aberdeen.

You can watch the full 90 minutes from that one from 1800 on Saturday night and it's repeated again at 2255.

So..... here are the ways to watch the game on Saturday:

Head down to Tynecastle Park for 15.00

Watch live on RED TV International ( If you reside out of the UK  :laughing: )

Shut yourself away in a dark room without  the internet and TV and watch the game on Alba as live after 18.00

:thumbsup:

Shut yourself away in a dark room without  the internet and TV and watch the game on Alba as live after 18.00

:thumbsup:

Excellent, if the full game replay isn't on RedTV by the time I wake up, i'll tune it to Alba  :thumbsup:

Jute, the toasties in the Roseburn are grand.  Had to have something in my stomach for those early Globe Reds drinking sessions!

Absolute shitfest, decent opening 10 minutes then utterly clueless for the next 80. In hindsight we would have been better giving the team that will start the semi a run out as Logan was back to his honking self, Shinnie was anonymous and McLean ineffective.

Bad day at the office and once again McInnes' lack of tactical knowledge is exposed for everyone to see. Totally out thunk by Avril  :hammer: