Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V St Johnstone

International break should have given players time to recharge batteries and ground staff time to work on the pitch. Saints are not the team they were last season so should be looking to win this one comfortably. Up in Aberdeen over Easter weekend so no mad rush for transport. Hopefully warmer than last home game.

In

Pub

Y

Pub then visit in laws

2-0 McLean and McGinn

In - possibly last game of the season for me already! Leave for a 6 weeker next week, get home on 18th May, you know what's on the next day?

SSW as per.

Staying in town and going to Oasis tribute in Drummonds.

Going for 1-0. We're about as fluid as Marmite just now and probably just as likeable...

Hoping Joe is back between the sticks. God knows what's going on in the forward positions but it needs to start clicking asap!

Yes, back to proper fitba instead of the sideshow of international games which I don't really care for.

In for this one, just want to see us win. St J will no doubt be hard to breakdown, but hopefully the players will be up for this one after the break.

2-0 - May x2

I reckon we will start our match needing a win to overtake Sevco into second spot. Motherwell will win the 12.30 match with the huns.

Also notice that Hull is thinking of bidding for our Celtic's Ryan Christie. Interesting to see how much Celtic will ask for him.

I reckon we will start our match needing a win to overtake Sevco into second spot. Motherwell will win the 12.30 match with the huns.

Also notice that Hull is thinking of bidding for our Celtic's Ryan Christie. Interesting to see how much Celtic will ask for him.

More than we can afford.

Is anyone else going to the Pittodrie Bar before kick off for the big fight?

I'm not talking about Joshua and Parker... i'm talking about those two eejits from AbMad.  ;)

Was it donwards/soupherb/goalposter/nips_and_tatties per chance? Seems to get fair riled around Scotland game time. Despite being in Australia, and having a very basic grasp of fitba

Yes, Goalposter was one of the scrappers, Red Star Torphins was the other.

I didn't realise Goalposter was the same guy as N&T from here but now you mention it christ knows how i didn't work that one out. Posts / speaks like a 14 year old. RST said he'd be there at 2pm wearing a "Moncler jacket". I'd be embarrassed if i was the only one who had to google what a Moncler jacket looked like.  :redface:

Sorry min. Moncler is unacceptable.

Kafka stock and sell it, and they're the best in the business.

If retail and Aberdeen and quality is the business.

Some of my clients wear Moncler. They're total wankers with zero taste.

Aye, don't get me wrong, I don't actually own one. Just meant I liked a couple of them. I considered one a couple years back, but decided it wasn't worth the cost. I tend not to wear any particular brand of anything, so I'm a bit out of my depth when discussing such things. I go for UK (or Italian a lot it seems) made for my clathes where possible. That's about the height of my fashion concerns. I'm always vastly under-dressed wherever I go.

Aye they're pricey. Like you say they're nice and i wouldn't be wearing it if i knew i was going to be scrapping. Mind you if it was a scrap with N&T you could wear your wear your Sunday bests.

Haha had a wee look the other day,N + T,Donosaurus etc etc,is a bald middle aged ex pat in Oz.See he's still calling anyone a hun if they dont have his opinion    ::)

Think he was banned a few times on Abmad hence all those user names.Unless he's visiting,nae sure RST realises he's in Oz

In or Oot -  Was oot,but now in I think

Far -  Mainer having a nap

Pre  -  Driving

Post -  Kintail

Prediction - Deek needs to try and spice it up a bit,or blood a youth for a bit of interest.

1 - 1    Considine 

Take that all day long, Stewarts 2nd was a cracking finish too.  Chuffed for him, thought he was coming onto a game when NM re- signed and hasn't had much of a sniff since.

Agree, was starting to find form but has barely had a sniff since Niall rejoined. Think he's worth keeping with Christie moving on, as long as we (including the manager) don't expect him to perform like Christie, Hayes, or McGinn.