Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the weather in Aberdeen was fine? Team need to get last few weekends results out of their system. Hopefully we have enough bottle to see killie out, despite their good form. Thank fuck we have shinnie, hopefully he’ll be well rested.

Will take any win. Club needs some positivity.

Out

Bed

Bed

Bed

2-1 dons, Rooney and shinnie

I would say theres a fair chance the game might be off,but if its on,lets stop talking ourselves/McInnes down for the time being...at least til our seasons over next weekend  :P

In or Oot - In

Furryboots - Mainer throwing snowballs

Pre/Post - Driving

Prediction -  4 - 1 Dons 

I'd guess the problem is more the travelling Kilmarnock have to do to get to Aberdeen. Police Scotland advice is still not to travel at all. The M80 was blocked overnight motorists stranded for 17 hours. Snow is still falling in East Scotland. Tbh I would be amazed if the game goes ahead.

All me teuchter paranoid but if it was an away game for us and the roads were treacherous for fan travel the staff wouldna give a fuck

That's why Wednesdays game was cancelled.

Would expect game to be off tomorrow which will mean fixtures beginning to pile up.

Got my tickets for the game, but would be surprised if it went ahead. My 23 year old son is coming to this one and is usually a lucky charm in the cup...For the opposition! 

Still if it does go ahead, I think we shall have enough about us to get the result, but could be a dull game and it will be cold.

2-1 - Nicky Maynard overhead kick in the 92nd minute, when he gets his usual cameo, to seal the result.

Greg Taylor is confident Kilmarnock can maintain their unbeaten run and get the better of Aberdeen in Saturday's Scottish Cup quarter-final.

The Dons were the last team to beat Killie, in late January, and the Ayrshire side have not beaten Aberdeen since 2012.

"We are due a win against them," left-back Taylor, 20, told BBC Scotland.

"Hopefully tomorrow is a good time to start, and then we can go on and kick on for the final."

The real Aberdeen will turn up tomorrow.

Ryan and Graeme return to the squad but Andy Considine and Sam Cosgrove is suspended

Kilmarnock will have to wait a wee bit longer for that win.

Rogers

Logan

Arnason

McKenna

Shinnie

Nkwali

McLean

McGinn

Christie

GMS

Rooney

2-0 McGinn. Rooney

Is Harvie injured? Seem to recall he may have been. Good game to be given a chance? I'd expect us to be the more attacking team, home game etc, and given we've been gash the last two games and lost, I cannot see a midfield without Shinnie tomorrow.

Woodman (makes no difference between him and Rogers in my opinion)

Logan

OConnor (although I'd rather see Arnie)

McKenna

Reynolds (although I'd rather see Harvie)

Shinnie

McLean

GMS (although I'd like to see Stewart given a run out)

Christie

McGinn

May

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

1-0 Dons

Maynard super sub (surely he'll get a goal some day)

:rofl:

Again, surely he must score eventually.

3-0 to the Dons.  DM will make shock decision to start with Maynard up front and he will repay the boss in style.

I will be back on here at 5 o'clock to gloat about this and say I told you so.

ps. Haven't decided how many of the 3 goals Nicky "The Goal Machine" Maynard will get.  :laughing:

Not sure I even want Maynard to break his duck now, or worse still get 4 or 5 more before season's end. If he does knowing DM he will give him a new contract  :hammer:

^^^This. The charlatan should have been telt to get to fuck in January. Pointless sub on so many occasions. Zero benefit to us.

I had to listen to most of that on the radio but got a link for the last 15-20 minutes.

Just enough time to see McLean being fuckin useless.

Enough time to see O'Connor and Woodman being fuckin useless as well to be fair.

None of them will be here next season.

Thank fuck for that.

Kari/Logan 60/40 to blame for the penalty. Woodman was ok bar one mad rush out to the edge of his box unnecessarily so. May just doesn't look fit and Rooney is a waste of a jersey out on the wing.

I know folk don't like Consi at left back but by Christ did we miss Shinnie in midfield today.