Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Tony Watt

Would rather we had some decent defenders training with us with a view to signing in the Summer.

Emmm... Devlin? We've got our centre back pairing in Devlin and McKenna for next season. The glaring holes in our first 11 are in midfield and up front.

The only question we need to be asking is: is this useless cunt any worse than the Maynard useless cunt? If not, get him on the bench and throw Maynard in the sea.

At one point he was a decent player. He hasn't been for some time. At least he's young enough that we might get something out of him at some point and he's got the right attributes that would do a job for us. He'll be pish, obviously, and probably won't even sign.

9 clubs already (mostly on loan) and he's only just turned 24. Was a genuine prospect at the Dhims but seems to have lost his way. Would offer something a bit different to our present strikers, if we do get him in hopefully we won't see any more of Maynard.....offer  him a payoff to f@ck off early?

Bar a scoring against barca I can recall nothing of note.  Why does he have this amazing talent tag?

His age is interesting, 24 can be a point where people really grow up a bit.... Actually become adults.  A lot of people thought Griffiths was a lost cause despite his talent and it was about this age he turned a corner. 

Say what you likeabout DM but players clearly love playing for him.  If Watt is really such a prodigal talent he could beat the right age with a manager capable of getting him focused.

Bar a scoring against barca I can recall nothing of note.  Why does he have this amazing talent tag?

His age is interesting, 24 can be a point where people really grow up a bit.... Actually become adults.  A lot of people thought Griffiths was a lost cause despite his talent and it was about this age he turned a corner. 

Say what you likeabout DM but players clearly love playing for him.  If Watt is really such a prodigal talent he could beat the right age with a manager capable of getting him focused.

I'm not sure if the two are really comparable.  Griffiths was still playing for Wolves during this period, but just wasn't really getting a shot.  His goals ratio was reasonable for the number of performances. Even at Hivs.  But I agree, I don't think Watt can be classed as an amazing talent.

boy should stick to his film website RottenTonyWatto's or whatever it's called.

To be fair, I think that shows a level of self awareness/deprecation and he comes across as quite a down to earth guy on his youtube (I've just watched a few in the last couple of games). He doesn't strike me as the brightest guy, but he looks like he's trying to improve himself off the park and that can only bode well. Good luck to him.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

I'd be willing to give him a shot based on how shite most of our forward players have been this season.

Just checked the stats on our star man Nicky for this season.

In fairness to the guy, in terms of minutes played he has only had just over six and a half games of fitba this season although it has been spread over 24 appearances.  Must be difficult to come into a new club when your time on the pitch is so limited each time you put the shirt on.

There have been far better players that have taken longer than six games to get on the scoresheet.  Just saying.  ;D