Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Not Hibs AGAIN!!

I've just had a strange feeling creep up on me within last hour or so.  I'm attending tomorrow's game at Easter Road which will be my 12th match of the current season.  Ten at home and two visits to our Leith counterparts.  At the final whistle I'll seen us play Hibernian three times with Hamilton Academical, St.Johnstone, Dundee, Ross County, Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock and Motherwell all once plus European ties against Apollon Limassol and Siroki Brijeg.  Given I live four hours from Pittodrie and don't have much in the way of finance one thinks is not a bad return.  I can't be bothered with Rangers and Celtic games because of the arrogance shown by their supporters.

However the prospect of me going to see my team face opposition for a third occasion inside four months just BORES ME TO TEARS!!!  I love my heroes so much but need a bit of variety after 27 years following them around the country.  Honestly never felt said feeling prior to a match before.  I don't know whether since we lost our Mam to the Brain Cancer five years ago it has changed the way I look at my team and how I support them but the above anxiety is quite a scary thought right now.   

Bobby,

I do have a brain injury from birth which one sometimes think makes yours truly go daft on occasion.  We need variety in one's only real passion which is why the eleven European ties we've had during last four years has been our most enjoyable part of being a fan lately.