Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

WEST ABERDEEN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ASSOCIATION LIMITED

Thought this maybe deserved "off topic".

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC587516/officers

Seems the "ladies" running the W.A.N.K.S. have now set up another shell with no assets. Either they fully expect W.A.N.K.S. to not raise enough funds, or tey intend to be a latter day "Willie Walton" mob, causing havoc when any development is riased in the area (unless it's a Waitrose in Westhill LDO).

• 9 months later...

https://www.nokingsfordstadium.org.uk/2018/11/21/nksl-through-to-the-final-protective-expenses-order-granted/?fbclid=IwAR0oWRZ3qHG_Qv-O4lwkrcxfBCTiA2FOCyUYQez8ZVs1EWAEceh8TTKdaZY

Now not even bothering to hide that they are one and the same  :rofl:

Support for the “No Kingsford Stadium Campaign” can now be given by donating to NKS/WAEPAL. All your donations will be used to support the NO Kingsford Stadium Campaign.

^^If you believe that, I have a few million dollars in Nigeria I just need some help extracting for a small "arrangement" fee

Supposedly so that when NKS loses the judicial review and has costs awarded against it, they just close NKS down with no assets therefore the directors only have to cough up £1 each as it is a limited company and leaving WAEPAL intact with (£70k is the figure I saw) to carry on whatever futile action it thinks will work next.

Supposedly so that when NKS loses the judicial review and has costs awarded against it, they just close NKS down with no assets therefore the directors only have to cough up £1 each as it is a limited company and leaving WAEPAL intact with (£70k is the figure I saw) to carry on whatever futile action it thinks will work next.

Aye this is absolutely what they're up to. Bunch of utter wankers. Leaving the public purse to pick up the cost.