Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Banned

Ten Caat

:laughing:

I really don't think that's newsworthy enough to start a thread about!

For the record, I had alcohol for the first time in ages and told a mod what I thought of him, thereby leaving him no option so I banned myself really. Was getting absolutely sick of the place. That place has got so bogged down by absolute mutants that I decided to make it permanent by not missing with my final words. Have been dying to say it for years.

At least they had the decency on here to tell me why I was banned whereas that total penis never makes contact when weilding the banhammer. Fuck them.

I would if I could even though I'm sure it wouldn't have reflected too well on me but I was half cut and it was late. I do remember some of the wording but it's been personal for a very long time and of no consequence to anybody or anything basically. I said that the hat wasn't fit to wear the badge and told the boy I didn't like him, shit like that. Not the first time I've offended people and it won't be the last. At least I'll be less uncivil to folk on here cos it is the last time on there and I do like to have an outlet to vent my fury at AFC from time to time. So fuck off.

See? Nobody other than an old mad Eberdeen cunt gets my sick humour.

I would if I could even though I'm sure it wouldn't have reflected too well on me but I was half cut and it was late. I do remember some of the wording but it's been personal for a very long time and of no consequence to anybody or anything basically. I said that the hat wasn't fit to wear the badge and told the boy I didn't like him, shit like that. Not the first time I've offended people and it won't be the last. At least I'll be less uncivil to folk on here cos it is the last time on there and I do like to have an outlet to vent my fury at AFC from time to time. So fuck off.

See? Nobody other than an old mad Eberdeen cunt gets my sick humour.

Fuck off yerself, ye auld cunt ;)

Fuck off yerself, ye auld cunt ;)

Just followed your post in the book thread. In the six or seven weeks of totally wasting my time on there, not one book was discussed. They don't even have a thread for books I'm sure. I know a handful of the posters there and they're good cunts but the majority make the most noise and it's really not worth listening to.

I tried it for a couple of weeks before I came here.

I'm sure there's a few decent lads ( as well as one very decent gal) but what a load of tossers the rest of them are.

No sense of humour (above Roy Chubby Brown standard) and thick as two short planks.

I gave up when the hard men started swopping stories about going to Echt Show ( during the day)

I tried it for a couple of weeks before I came here.

I'm sure there's a few decent lads ( as well as one very decent gal) but what a load of tossers the rest of them are.

No sense of humour (above Roy Chubby Brown standard) and thick as two short planks.

I gave up when the hard men started swopping stories about going to Echt Show ( during the day)

:rofl: That's brilliant. 

• 2 months later...