Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Happy Christmas

manc_don

Happy Christmas to you Manc, and to all other DTers.

Really hoping that Nicky Maynard finds that Santa has left him new shooting boots (jet heeled) and a map to goal under his tree, if only to stop N&T from finally losing it altogether, Michael Douglas/Falling Down style.

Also hope that Greg Stewart (footballer) is given the gift of playing in behind the striker, rather than being stuck on the wing.

Also hope for world peace, but mainly that we sign some decent players in January (Niall McGinn, please), Stewart is played centrally and that Rooney is given some decent service in 2018.

Fuck the huns.

Merry Christmas to you all! Not even 10 on Christmas Eve but the baby is in bed and I’ll be passed out within an hour. Here’s my xmas wish list -

Shay gets his old form back

A new central defender to partner McKenna, a cross between Miller and McLeish

A 2018 version of Lee Richardson

A left back, anyone like McMaster, Rougvie, even David Robertson

Stewart gets pace

Wright gets consistency

Shinnie gets cloned

McLean gets to fuck

McInnes gets balls

Maynard gets 30 goals between now and May!

McGinn gets re-signed

Happy Christmas to you Manc, and to all other DTers.

Really hoping that Nicky Maynard finds that Santa has left him new shooting boots (jet heeled) and a map to goal under his tree, if only to stop N&T from finally losing it altogether, Michael Douglas/Falling Down style.

Also hope that Greg Stewart (footballer) is given the gift of playing in behind the striker, rather than being stuck on the wing.

Also hope for world peace, but mainly that we sign some decent players in January (Niall McGinn, please), Stewart is played centrally and that Rooney is given some decent service in 2018.

Fuck the huns.

Hope fellow donstalkers lose their spades over the festive period so that next year...

There's less digs.

:-\

I don't give a fuck what is said to me or anyone else if they want to start arguments.

If you haven’t fucked off already and it’s not too late for a leaving present, take this with you;

Confrontation is just a symptom. The critical thinking, acute observing intelligent analyst understands that the reasons for confrontation is where the meat is to be found. Or where the fruit is to be found, whatever you fancy, depending on your culinary preference at the given point in time.

If you aren’t bothered either way and you can take it or leave it - and this is a recurring theme with you - can I suggest that you do indeed leave it. You might want to explore AFC Chat? I’m sure you’ll find many more kindred spirits there.

You could be right.

I thought you were leaving a while ago or was that just your little holiday ban from here?