Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Managerial Wankfest vs Hate

RicoS321

Is it all in our heads? The tims are now 1 point worse off than they were under Delia a couple of seasons ago.

The dons are now 5 points better than they were last season.

McInnes is questioned (judged against his own performance), with Rogers given massive credit versus his predecessor.

In the end, is it all easily measurable by the points gained at any one point?

Will the questioning of McInnes subside after the tanking of hibs and previous fucking off of the huns?

Will Rogers' deified position be quietly sidelined when the Tims start to question his abject European efforts and his inability to sign an actual centre half?

More importantly, what makes us (including me, obviously) behave like hysterical mentalists and fail to notice the bigger picture of points return? Or are we correct?

That's why I like going to the fitba. The answer is obvious to those who attend matches. We can see it for ourselves. We're all right, and every other cunt is wrong, of course.

Interesting post Rico.

Fairly intrigued by those points totals and to be honest had no idea that that was the case.

Really got to think if we hadn't fucked up so badly against THEM then where would we be sitting.

Whilst taking nothing away from The Tic and their run of 69 games without defeat, the amount of points they've dropped this season must give us at least a little bit of hope. With Levein of all people having shown everyone how to play them, lets hopr that others can take heart and get right in about them over the ninety minutes.

Fairly intrigued by those points totals and to be honest had no idea that that was the case.

Me neither. I just heard the Tim fact this morning on the radio about Delia's points total. Interestingly, I couldn't find a "same point last season" league table for the SPL anywhere on the internet (fairly limited search), meaning I had to manually count our totals after 19 games last season. Seems a glaring omission from all the dross that appears on the various fitba websites.

Me neither. I just heard the Tim fact this morning on the radio about Delia's points total. Interestingly, I couldn't find a "same point last season" league table for the SPL anywhere on the internet (fairly limited search), meaning I had to manually count our totals after 19 games last season. Seems a glaring omission from all the dross that appears on the various fitba websites.

https://spfl.co.uk/premiership/fixture/3637998/

When I pulled my Tim mate up on this, his reasonings were that Rodgers is still fighting on all fronts and had got them into the champions league. More importantly, has them playing in Europe post Christmas. Which is a fair point. However, it’s the draws this season and the team being complacent and accepting draws to continue the run. It’s a damn good thing we’re not playing them first, but still expect dms big game management (I.e. bottling) to come into play here.