Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Early Christmas Present To Myself!!!

SeeBass

I took this price three days before they entered said Jungle by about Day 3 she'd went to (5/6) FAV.  Andrew I actually wanted to put £100 on her after winning £160 in a Roulette Machine but guy at counter claimed we were only allowed £50 maximum.  I know for a fact he probably was right because a few years back at Ladbrokes I tried backing Natasha Hamilton of Atomic Kitten to win Celebrity Big Brother at (7/2) but bloke there informed us £50 on any reality TV show was the norm. 

When we lost our Mam to Primary Lung Secondary Brain Cancer after a 56 day battle aged fifty-five four years ago we started watching Made In Chelsea as a way of distracting myself from grief we were going through.  Enjoyed first couple of episodes and still watch Toff and the gang now.  I totally adore Miss Toffolo on the show but never in my wildest dreams did we think she'd actually WALK IT with folk like Fizz from Coronation Street, ex-footballer Dennis Wise, boxer Amir Khan or politician Kezia Dugdale some of her fellow campmates.  She honestly surprised me with how GUTSY a girl she truly is.  I've never watched the Jungle in previous 16 years but thoroughly enjoyed the three week journey.  Cast was one which didn't let me down.   

I'm actually going to donate the £550 to The Margaret Kerr Unit a palliative care place here in Scottish Borders that looked after my Mam during her final few days.